Chapter twenty one

Start from the beginning

"Okay" Louis said sadly.

"I know, I know this sucks" he said hugging Louis from the side while they continued to walk.

"But it has to happen, I know. I just wish I could be with you and nobody else" Louis said.

"Me too" he agreed.

They continued to walk to school together, hand in hand. When they got towards the school they had to let go of each others hand. Breaking apart broke their hearts. Louis had to leave him and go find Eleanor, so he went and found his friends. He found his friend by his locker like usual.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey Harry" they said.

Louis walked through the front doors of the school with Elenor on his arm. He could see the pain in Louis eyes. He didn't like this either, but it was the only way. He gave Louis a slight nod to say 'I'm here'. Louis nodded back in understanding.

"So he's with Eleanor huh" Zayn said.

"Uh kinda" he said.

"What do you mean kinda" Liam asked.

"Louis my boyfriend" he said quietly.

"I knew it" Niall said.

"Why is he still with Eleanor" Liam asked.

"He is faking being with Eleanor, so that he doesn't have to get sent away" he said.

"Sent away" Zayn asked confused.

"His parents gave him an ultimatum either he gets a girlfriend, or he gets sent away to camp" he said.

"Camp, wait you don't mean-" Liam said.

"Yeah, I do" he said giving them a look that said all that needed to be said.

"Shit. I knew his family was weird, but that's insane" Niall said.

"Yeah, so we are keeping it on the down low" he said.

Louis looked up at him again and gave him a little wave, he waved back with a little smile.

"You two are so cute together" Niall said.

"Thanks" he said with a bright smile.

The bell rang and they went to their classes. All throughout the day he would think of Louis and smile like a love struck idiot. He couldn't wait to see Louis in class today.

During lunch he sat at his normal table and ate what he normally ate. Louis had to sit with Eleanor at the 'popular table, just like he did yesterday. He could see that Louis was miserable over there. Every time Eleanor talked Louis would roll his eyes, which made him laugh.

After lunch he went to gym. He and Louis walked in the hallway together standing a reasonable distance from each other. When they got to the locker room Louis immediately hugged him.

"I can finally breath now. Being without you feels like there is a massive stone on my chest, but you take that stone away. You are my breath of fresh air" Louis said.

He kissed Louis passionately. They kissed for as long as they could, but eventually they had to break apart so they wouldn't get caught. They broke apart and changed, the they went out into the gym.

During gym they hung out together the entire time. Louis brightened up and smiled during gym. Louis had been frowning all day until now. It was a usual day in gym, they played a game of basketball and warmed up.

They got changed and went to their next class, which of course was religious education class. Today they had to present their project. They both knew they did good work on the project, so they weren't nervous.

They presented their project and got a great score. They had yo sit through at least four projects about the sins of homosexuality. He didn't care what they had to say, but he could see that Louis was breaking beside him.

After class was over Louis ran out and went to the locker room. Luckily no one was in there. When he got there Louis had tears in his eyes.

"Hey , Hey it's okay, don't listen to them" he said wrapping his arms around Louis.

"I know, I'm sorry" Louis said but it was mumbled into his chest.

"Don't be, I get it, I know how hard it is. It's hard for me too. Just don't listen to them you and I know that they are wrong and that is all that matters" he said.

Louis smiled into his chest and hugged him tighter. They hugged for a while until they finally head to let go and get changed. He turned around and saw Louis shirtless. At first he was speechless because of seeing his beautiful abs, then he noticed Louis arms. There were lines of scars up and down Louis' arms.

"Louis, oh my God" he said shocked.

"You-you weren't supposed to see this" Louis stuttered out nervously.

"Hey, I'm not mad, i'm not" he said walking over and hugging louis tightly into his chest.

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't handle it anymore. I just couldn't live hidden away" Louis said with watery eyes.

"I know, I know. You have me now, you aren't in this alone anymore. I'm here for you, and they will have to fight me to tear you away from me" he said.

"I wont do it again, I have you now, I'm not lonely anymore" Louis said hugging him back.

"I know, I love you" he said.

"I love you too" Louis said back.

They finished getting changed and went onto the field for practice. They were the first ones out, so they helped set up the equipment for the drills. When the rest of the team came out they started to warm up.

The smile on louis face was infectious, it made everyone else on the team have a smile. They ran drills which both him and Louis were amazing at. After practice they went to the locker room and changed again.

"Hey Lou, do you want to come home with me again" he asked.

"No, I have to face my father sometime. Plus if I don't go home today they will probably send a search party to come and drag me home" Louis said.

"Good luck with that" he said.

"Thanks" Louis said before starting to walk away. Louis stopped and whispered into his ear. " Bye my beautiful boyfriend" Louis whispered.

He was about to say something witty back, but Louis was already gone. He packed up his own bag and went home.

He fell asleep that night in dreadful bliss. He dreamed of louis which made him the happier than ever. Louis always brought a smile to his face.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I hope you liked the chapter, thank you for reading. Sorry if this chapter is bad I worked really hard and I'm kinda on a time constraint.

Have a great day/night

-xx Sophie 🖤