"stop yelling," I said in a clam  yet threatening tone making her shut her mouth with her hands. breathing in and out I put my full attention on the curtains burning; closing my eyes; staying focus on the fire in the room and opened them to be met with the fire gone and the curtains going back to the way they looked like before the fire.

"Now what are you doing here mother," I asked, waiting for her response. "Albus called me telling me what he thinks happened to you which made me leave work early and come stay by your side," she said making me raise a brow at her action, shaking my head while chuckling I looked at her again making sure I heard that right.

"awe why the sudden change mother it's not like you ever cared about my well-being so give it up what do you want now? more money or you want me to yet again pay your rent because you can't even take care of yourself" I asked looking at her with my unamused face. I swear one of these day's I'm going to end up being snapes mimin him. no, but really imagine that though, it would for sure be the day this world ends.

" no I just need you to- to-to be careful amelia I don't want to lose you, you are still my daughter at the end of the day," she said sitting on the side of the bed. in my years of living, I have never once ever seen my mother cry in front of me. looking around the room not knowing what to do I just padded her back considering I'm not really a feelings person; I mean don't get me wrong at times I let my tears come out at the wrong time but I have never really learned how to comfort someone other than myself.

It's like what's the point in comforting myself when all I feel is darkness. Like every single thing in this world sucks up the happiness from inside; There's really never a way out or a way to find the joy in things.

getting up leaving my mother I walked out of the room feeling good and ready for my day. once walking down the hall I remembered Draco said something about taking away the memories of me out of .... mind. sighing I walked around and looked at all the things around me. on my left was where all the flowers from different places around the world. on my right was where all the paintings of old people stood looking out at everyone.

smiling I walked down the stairs until I reached the common room. but stopped right in front of it; squinting my eyes and looking closely at Salazar Slytherin; he was also doing the same thing.

"are you going to say the password?" he asked in a deep voice making me tilt my head. I've heard this voice before; I mean before I came to this school but where?

"I don't know should I say the password or should I ask where I have heard your voice before I even came here? so tell me who are you and how I can recognize your voice Salazar" I said taking a step closer; looking around the make sure no one was coming behind me I turned back to be faced with him sitting on a chair. arms crossed over his chest.

rolling his eyes he sat in the chair like from a movie one a god who sits in a chair of thorns ready to take over the world; which I may have to say reminds me of someone. "there is good and bad but the ones too weak are the ones who fall from there power," he said leaning forward. "I know a lot of things little amelia; I mean a lot but you are not ready to know yet. so good day my little Slytherin" he said getting up and walking out the portrait and into a new one.

looking down to see my hands shaking and my body temperature going down like if I would go into shook something that never happens in middle school. I pushed the door open and walked up the stairs and into my room. "Hey ami- what the fuck is wrong" asked pansy gettting up walking up to me.

"Nothing what are you doing in my dorm pan?" I asked looking out the window. "Draco wanted me to come and tell you to stop hiding" she said in a voice like a men but her body being possessed she turned walking to the wall and then running straight into me . Shocked I moved to the side seeing her body form into the most ugliest animal to ever come around in the wizarding world.

Acting fast I pulled out my wand and appeared to the first thing that came to mind.

Looking around did I really have to chose New York. Let's make this clear in a middle of a alley where I was standing infront of a stocked muggle. Ugh great, pointing my wand (
) .

Walking down the street into a sad looking book store with no one inside, walked around and pulled out a random book to read by the window.

"You know it's sometimes hard to get you to listen" said a deep voice behind me.grunting I straightened my back and walked over to the window acting like I didn't just hear the one person I was running from.

"Párkinson either you start listening to me or we'll just have to pay a visit to my menor. Where thankful no one is at right now" he said breathing  on my right shoulder looking down on me.

" like you'll ever do something Malfoy . Trust me I have met a lot just like you that aren't even shit" I said looking at the first page of the book I picked. I know for a fact what I said got to him considering he was leaning more closer almost touching my head.

"You want to bet darling?" He asked in the most lustful tone I have ever heard from someone. Breathing in trying not to give in I kept back still facing him.

"Look I have places to be so bye" I said laughing in his face walking away and out the door back on the streets of New York . The sky looked beautiful with all the stars out, the loud noises and cheers from crowds walking up and down the street. I really enjoy walking seeing my reflection off a window seeing how beautiful my hair just sits there curled with a bow.

Having A feeling like a weird one. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to be met with him smirking . "Now darling let me teach you something" he said breathing heavily next to my ear

"Like what malfoy" I laughed knowing this isn't going to go in my way . He lifted me up and walked in the same direction I was walking and into an alley appeared us back to his dorm. Looking everywhere seeing none of his roommates sleeping or even sitting by their fire place, it was empty and warm smelled a little like my favorite candle back home . Sweet but not sweet to the point you can't stand it.

"Now darling let me teach you something" he said with lust in his eyes, still in his arms he places me down on the bed gently kissing my neck feeling the warmth of his lips moving up to my lips, making out he removed my shirt and skirt leaving me in just my lingerie exposed to the cold. Still kissing me passionately I moved to remove his shirt and everything underneath just leaving him  naked, picking me up again leaning against him still not breaking our kiss he sits on his bed against the headboard with me sitting on his lap now, moving my thong to the side helping to put it in. As soon as I feel it at my entrance I lowered myself down feeling it go deep making me let out a moan . Smiling he helped me move up and down still moaning and feeling the warmth of his breath kissing down my neck. Enjoying it the fact it was at my pace moaning out loud letting it all out. Finish it didn't seems like it was going to end there switching spots turn me to face down on the bed in doggy style let out a moan feeling him back inside going at his pace, grabbing me by the neck and fucking me from behind fast felt good. Moaning and hearing his grunts " fuck it feels so good" he said going faster making my moan louder. Surprisingly no one has came to knock on the door saying shut the fuck up. " fuck this pussy is wet as fuck darling " saying that made me turn around and face him smiling knowing he's about to finish. " say it love" he said going faster " it's only yours" I said feeling him finish he kissed me and pulled out helping me clean up

After a hot shower together he didn't seem like he wanted to let go at all he carried me from the restroom to the bed again which I didn't mind. " so can you stay the night" he asked me already putting me on the bed and underneath the sheets. " I mean I'm already in bed am I not" I said smirking. Getting himself into bed I laid my head on his chest hearing his heart beat and fell asleep that night together in his arms all night long.

:
Am I back? Maybe .uploads will take long for me to post because of the busy life I have but I really want to try to get this story done because I have a whole other book done but not published and it's good.