🤍.

The next day!
Jania POV
Today I just woke up. I over sleep yesterday and I ended up sleeping and sherhonda house so right now I'm in the guest room in the bed still cause Kacey still sleep. I really don't know how I get in here I guess Kentrell might of carried me in here . But right now Im about to get up and go brush my teeth and get ready because I want to bring Kacey to the park.
1 hour later
I just got done getting me and Kacey dressed. Im on Instagram right now so I went and posted on my story.
Janiamashell

Right now I'm waiting on Kentrell so that he can take us to the park because he wanted to spend more time with Kacey and I'm going to let him do that!

20 minutes later
I heard a knock on the door no so I got up to open it and it was Kentrell!
Jania: "Hey Kentrell" I said as I hugged him
Kentrell: "Waddup Nene"
As he walked in he went straight up stairs. I was wondering what he was doing but he came down stairs with Kacey in his hands. I laughed because he waisted no time to go get him! I grabbed Kacey dipper bag and we left out the house got in the car and was heading to the park.

30 minutes later
We are now at the park and Kacey been playing but now I'm about to take some pictures to post on my page!

Janiameshell

❤️💬Liked by janiabania and thousands of others Janiameshell Us forever💕🤞🏼Comment offIt was about 20 pictures we even took ones with Kacey looking at the camera but he just wouldn't smile Kentrell even tried to make him smile but he didn't want to

❤️💬
Liked by janiabania and thousands of others Janiameshell Us forever💕🤞🏼
Comment off
It was about 20 pictures we even took ones with Kacey looking at the camera but he just wouldn't smile Kentrell even tried to make him smile but he didn't want to. So a couple minutes later we were getting ready to go because a lot of people started to come to the park and people love to take pictures and post them on the internet net so we are leaving right now.
1 hour later
We just left from getting food now we are on our way to Monique house so that I can get me and Kacey things because we are going to Kentrell air B and B they he got down here.
About a couple minutes later we made it to Monique house I went in talked to her she had Kacey while I was packing up and getting our things together then I was done and we left. By the time we made it to the house my phone was blowing up off the hook on Instagram so I said when I get in the house after getting everything out the car then imma check it.
After getting everything I was in Kentrell room with him while he played the game and Kacey was sleeping on the bed so I went on my phone to see what all the notifications was about then I seen the shade room pasted this

❤️💬 Liked by Kentrellbackhouse and othersThe38babyshaderoom I know the picture may seem blurry but it was taking by a fan who seen #janiameshell and #nbayoungboy with there son #KaceyAlexander spotted out at the park What do you guys think about ...

❤️💬
Liked by Kentrellbackhouse and others
The38babyshaderoom I know the picture may seem blurry but it was taking by a fan who seen #janiameshell and #nbayoungboy with there son #KaceyAlexander spotted out at the park
What do you guys think about this appearance?
@topplayhouse aww this is so cute 🥰

@tarzanxtaylin they are co-parenting it's so mature and sweet❤️❤️

@janiaxnene they put there pride to the side to take care of there son💕💕
Comments loading
I just sat there in shock it never fails as fast as we tried to leave and we still got caught out there. I got up and went to the foot of the bed to show Kentrell the post and he shock his head and started reading the comments he noticed there were and a lot of negative ones and he blurted out
"THEY NEED TO MIND THEY FUCKING BUSINESS!"
Jania:"kentrell desean gaulden Kacey is sleep and if he wakes up you putting him back to sleep"
Kentrell:"I'm srry but they aggy asl!"
Jania:"I know but you just got to ignore them like you told me to do!"
He looked at me and smiled I smiled back then sat back on the bed looked at the time noticed it was 10:00 at night and went to sleep.

Dropped twice tonight for y'all💕
Guess you can call it the Father's Day special😂
LOL!