T W O

Song for this chapter: 34+35 Ariana Grande <3

"I- Uh I was still partying, with some other friends?" They knew I was lying. My brother knew me, he knew me too well.

"Come on, I'm sure it's not that bad." Hermione said.

Oh Hermione honey, it's pretty bad. "Just tell us the truth Lily." Harry said.

"I- I slept with someone." I said. Everything got awkward. This is not something you just tell your brother.

"Okay, and I'm sure we don't want to know. So end of conversation." Harry said.

Thank god they didn't ask too many questions. I went on to study with them like normal.

I had to go back to my dorm and face Pansy, and there no lying to this girl.

I slowly opened the door hoping she wouldn't be in there, but there she was she was clearly waiting on me.

"Draco told me everything." She said standing up and walking to me. "Stupid boy."
I muttered under my breath.

"I can't believe you and Draco, especially since you're brother hates his guts." Pansy said laughing a bit.

"It was an honest mistake, I was drunk. And please, please do not tell Harry."

I really didn't want him to know, I was hoping this would just blow over, and we can completely forget about this.

"I promise, your secret is safe with me, but I'm not too sure if it's safe with Malfoy." She said sitting on her bed.

I sighed, "I guess I have to talk to him." I then started walking to his room. I really didn't want to face him again. I was completely mortified, I mean this man has seen me naked. I didn't want to see him ever again.

I lightly knocked on his door. I'm not sure if he heard it, so I knocked harder. I then heard shuffling around, then he opened the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked trying to see past him. He opened the door further. He was standing there in a freaking towel. I quickly covered my eyes (For what?)

"It's nothing you haven't seen before, what do you want?" He asked. I took my hand off of my eyes. "I-I would appreciate if you wouldn't tell people we slept together."

He looked at me, "It was only Pansy." I rolled my eyes, "Okay but don't tell anyone."

"Oh and Blaise knows." He continued basically ignoring me. "Basically all of the Slytherins know." He shrugged.

"Dude my brother can't know. He'll kill me." I slightly raised my voice at him. He was pissing me off, I really wanted to slap him across the face.

"Sorry sorry, they won't tell. I'm sure." He whispered the 'I'm sure' part, but I could clearly hear him.

I was so pissed, pissed to the point I wanted to murder Draco. So I walked up to him and slapped him across the face and left.
———

Our O.W.Ls test is coming up. It's been almost two weeks since the Draco incident.  I haven't seen him, or spoken to him.

This morning I woke up early, earlier than usual. I felt sick, so I rushed to the bathroom. I barfed my guts up, then Pansy walked in.

"Are you okay?" She asked bending down to me. I gave her a fake smile and nodded, "Never been better."

"Do I need to take you to Madam Pomfrey?" I stood up and shook my head, "It's just nerves about to test. I'm fine." I walked over to the mirror, and I look horrible.

I washed my face off and got ready for testing.
———

The whole day went by and I felt like crap. I couldn't eat, because I was too scared I was going to puke. I sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Hermione.

"You look like hell." Ron commented. I glared at him. "Yea Lily whats wrong?" Harry asked.

"Sick, I think it's nerves." I laid my head down on the table. My head was pounding and my stomach was churning. I want this to be over with already. 

Another meal not eaten. What could possibly be wrong with me?