18

~🏖️~

Skye was watching thee movie on the screen while he head laid on JJ's shoulders. Everyone was pretty quite, just watching the movie until hearing Pope whispering to JJ. 

"JJ?" he tapped his knee. I gotta take a piss."

"Hold it," JJ told him. 

"I can't hold it, I drank too much soda," Pope said, looking at him straight in the eyes as he bounced his leg up and down. 

"It's too exposed, they'll totally see us," JJ shook his head, knowing it was bad idea to try and use the bathroom. 

"I gotta go," he insisted, and then they turned their heads to try and see if they could even go to the bathrooms. All of three of them were standing it front of it like guard dogs. "They're blocking the bathrooms."

JJ looked around the area to find a spot that wouldn't be too noticeable. Skye saw his eyes land on a spot and she knew in her gut it wasn't a good idea for them to get up. "No, JJ, you're both gonna get caught. I don't want you two getting hurt."

"We'll be fine, it's okay," he told her caressing her cheek before standing up with Pope to head near a secluded tree. 

"Hey!" Kie whispered loudly, catching their attention. "Where are y'all going?"

"We gotta wring it out," walking away from Skye and Kie.

Kie turned to Skye, "They're gonna hold it for each other?" Skye laughed at her comment before diverted her attention back to the screen to continue watching the movie.

Skye turned her back around to face the bathroom to make sure they were sitting there, noticing they had left. Her first thought was to JJ and Pope quickly getting up, knowing where the boys had gone. 

Kie pulled her back, "Where are you going, now?

"Uh, I wanted a soda," Skye shrugged with a sheepish smile on her lips. "You want one?" she lied.

Kie gave her a weird look, feeling like she wasn't doing what she had told her. "Uh, no. I'm okay."

"Alright," she smiled, walking away towards the direction she knew boys went while seeing her brother  going in the same direction. She quickly caught up to him, blocking him from moving any further. "Rafe, what are you doing?" Worry written all over her face.