Chapter 2: The little secret

I was done with math when sonic came up to me.

"Hey what class do you have next?" "Uhhhh swimming! Wait but I didn't bring a swimsuit!" "Don't worry they will give you a pair" "thanks sonic" and for some reason I kissed him on the cheek! I quickly pulled back and blush.

He put his hand on his face the exact same spot were I kissed him on the cheek the he smiled and walked away.

Uhh that was weird why did he smile?

When I got to swimming class I saw cream in there. "Hi cream!" "Huh? Oh hey Amy!"

We ran to each other and hugged. "So what do you think of them?" "Huh?" "The boys what did you think of them?" Oh there ok..." "Do you have a crush on one of them?" "WHAT!?!? No no why would I?" "Just wondering"

"Class it's time to start!"

"Come on we have to get started!" "Ok!"

(SONICS P.O.V)

"Hey guys!" I yelled as I was approaching my friends. "Hey sonic what did you think of the new girl Amy?" Tails said in a weird way.

"She's good but I wonder why she didn't fan girl over me?"

"Maybe because you know?" Shadow said while lifting his eyebrow up. "What?"

"🎶Sonic and Amy sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G! First comes love them comes marriage! Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!🎶"they all sang.

"SHUT UP ITS NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Oh is it?" Knuckles said. I blushed madly like a tomato.

"Really it isn't...."

***********************************

(AMY'S P.O.V)

"Ahh lunch time! Cream can you show me the way to the cafeteria?"

"Sure!"

When we got to the cafeteria I saw sonic there already. "Cream I'll be right back ok wait for me"

"Ok"

I went up to sonic."Hey sonic"

"Huh oh hi Amy!"

"Hi about what happened earlier today I'm really sorry I didn't know what got into me?"

"It's ok Amy"

"K lets get our lunch then! I'm starving!"

"Yeah me to come on!"

(CREAMS P.O.V)

I went up to tails, knuckles, silver and shadow and saw Amy talking to sonic.

"Hi guys! Look who talking to Amy!" They all turned to where I was pointing and there eyes grew wide.

"Oooh sonic is talking to Amy!" Tails said.

"Tails! There not even dating besides they don't even know each other well"

"That's true though"

***********************************

school had already ended and I was walking home alone. "*sigh* why do I always have this feeling everything I'm with sonic? I've never had this feeling before except that time at my old school with that guy ma-"

"Hi Amy!" I turned around and saw sonic there waving at me. "Do you live on this street Amy?"

"Yeah why?"

"I live here to!"

My eyes widened. "WHAT"

After that dramatic experience I calmed down. He walked up to me and we started talking.

"What house do you live in Amy?"

"That's really big one with lots of balconies and has an indoor pool"

"WHAT! Really that house costs over a million dollars!"

"Well my mom is an actress"

"Oh yeah here's my house gotta go Amy bye!"

"Bye sonic see you tomorrow!" He waved at me then went into his house. "I think I might actually like it here"