Attempt 5

Previously::

Wilbur nodded and did so, next to him. But it seemed to move around. I just sat down on it and buckled.

"All set," I said, putting my thumbs up.

"Alright let's go!" Wilbur started to fly off.

"Wait where are we going??" Lewis yelled almost.

"To.. the future!" Wilbur yelled, flying high in the sky.

----------------

Your POV

I grinned, looking out the window.

"I'll never get old of this," I claimed, playing with my hands absentmindedly.

"Wait until you see the future," Wilbur mumbled, taking a swift glance at me before pressing some buttons.

A bubble formed around the machine as the scene started to change before my eyes.

"Holy-" I stopped myself from talking, hoping this moment could last.

The whole new scene looked to be one of a science movie, flying cars, dino-looking buildings, and futuristic trains moving around below us.

"Neat isn't it?" Wilbur grinned, flying us above an Insta-Build building.

"Woah," Lewis mumbled as we entered an area with floating bubbles, way too big to be blown by an actual human.

"Is this proof enough for ya?" Wilber asked Lewis, who was practically drooling at the sight.

"Is it ever!" Lewis started, "I never thought time travel could be possible in my lifetime and here it is! Right in front of me!"

"Set your truth free, brother," Wilber said, smugly leaning back against his seat.

"This is beyond anything I could have imagined." Lewis grinned, "This means I can change my life."

"That's right. You can." Wilbur claimed, turning back around to change some control settings, "Next stop, science fair, to fix your memory scanner."

"Hey, I'm not gonna fix that stupid memory scanner," Lewis claimed, rubbing his chin.

Wilbur screeched the flying vehicle to a stop as I choked on my saliva.

"What!?" Wilbur practically yelled, turning around to Lewis.

"Oh no, you are going back to fix the stupid thing! You cost me my sleep! The least you can do is fix it to become a millionaire and pay back my loss of sleep in some change." I claimed.

"Guys, this is a time machine! Why should I fix my dumb invention, when you can take me to see my mom now? In this ship."

I took all the power in me not to put this kid into a coma.

"I could go back to that night, and stop her from giving me up." Lewis rambled.

I took a minute to think about this. If he were to go back, then I would have never met him. Everything in time would mess up.