Chapter 1

Donna's POV

It's pretty cold out. I hope Alcina and the girls are doing well. "Donna! There's someone coming!" Angie yells and get up from my chair and to the window. Hmm who are you I thought to myself. Snapping out my thoughts i hear knocking on the door and a a desperate shout, "H-Hello? I-its cold please! I- i have no one or nowhere to go! I'll work, I'll be a punching bag, or whatever you want pls!" They cried.

Angie looks at me and i sigh "Go let them in..." I tell my Doll and she goes to the door. "DONNA!!" I Hear Angie yell and like that i go outside to her and see a nearly frozen girl, "She's freezing!" Angie yells so i walk to the girl and carry her into the living room. I look at her features and frown. "s-s-sorry f-for d-disturbing you..." The girl whispers and i just smile behind my veil. "Just rest here I'll go grab something warmer" i say talking threw Angie and the girl Nods.

Myra's POV
I sit on the couch shivering so bad nearly frozen. I see the Doll look at me, "y-y-yes?" I ask her shakily waiting for a answer. She says to me "why are you put there in the cold?" which caused me to stop and coward away from her. "I-its nothing... p-p-please don't ask..." I said very anxious, a couple minutes later the lady came back with long pants and long sleeve shirt and hands them to me. "It's all i have so i hope they fit you well.." she spoke threw the Doll.

I take the clothes and make my way to a empty room and change. T-they are a little bit big but it's okay...i say to myself and walk back to the nice lady nearly falling from how froze i am. I hear her speak or the first time and it's very beautiful "you should rest....go sit by the fire and take this blanket.." she says softly a.d ha D's me a blanket. I smile at her and walk to the fire getting as warm as possible.
Maybe she won't be like them...pls don't let her be like them...

A/n
Finally a chapter. Yeah yeah I'm about my other books. Just idc atm so some will not be updated. Anywho enjoy this and goodbye.