"look," olivia started, sitting up. "everything's fine, can we just move on?"

by the end of olivia's sentence y/n couldn't help but release an amused scoff. "'move on,' now that's convenient." she said, "some quicker than most, don't you think?"

olivia let out a snort, her head falling onto the table.

"my gosh, y/n." louis reached a long arm over her and grabbed the bag of sweets. "i'm cutting you off."

"yeah, that was real funny, y/n."

josh's voice was the only thing stopping her from attacking louis for robbing her of her candy.

she shot a fake smile his way, tossing her chin in her hand. "you know, i knew you'd find it funny, josh! you've always been good at jokes."

josh titled his head at her, making her lift a brow in return.

"or maybe you just are a joke-"

"y/n!" max snapped. "what is going on?!"

"it's not like she's wrong." jenna added, only making max more confused.

max scooted closer to the table, one leg crossed over the other. "there is much going on, clearly." he started. "now i'm going to point out some of the more obvious things, everyone okay with that?"

no one said anything.

"well, for starters i think it's safe to say this mostly has to do with olivia and josh considering they're not sitting next to each other." he looked at all of them, seeing their eyes fall. "oh, so i'm right?"

olivia's head was still on the table, she wasn't sad anymore, just fed up and wanted to get this over with.

"and it's safe to say that everyone looks like they want to rip your head off." max stared at josh, waiting for a response. it never came.

max was going to continue until he figured this out.

"marcel has been side-glaring you since i've got here,"

josh rolled his eyes. and marcel? well, he side-glared.

"partridge hasn't even glanced your way." max pointed at louis. "and that's something i've never seen him do."

the man gave a weak shrug, scoffing as he turned to y/n. "and i don't think i even have to say anything about y/n, just look at her face and you'll see it. jenna is the exact same."

the girls gave sweet smiles.

joshua shrugged back at him, putting his hands up in defeat. "i don't know what you want me to say."

max rolled his eyes, "i want you to tell me what happened."

"fine." josh snapped, making olivia slowly lift her head, skeptical about what he would say. "i left! i'm not staying with them anymore. that's what happened."

he was up and out of the room before y/n could even blink, the door slamming behind him.

"why is this the first i'm hearing of this?" max turned to interrogate the rest of them. "i thought you guys knew better than to leave me in the dark. especially with something like that."

olivia shook her head at him, licking her lips. "don't blame them, it's my fault." she said. "josh and i just got ahead of ourselves — things just didn't go as planned."

y/n snapped her head at olivia, in no way shape or form was this her fault, so what if they got ahead of themselves? josh was the one who blew everything up.

"it's not her fault, max." y/n took over. "i was supposed to tell you, but i forgot."

max ran a hand through his short hair, resting elbows on the table. "okay. marcel, can you go find him?"

marcel blinked, sitting straighter. "not like i have an option, but sure! i'll gladly go get the traitor."

the man sighed, turning to the rest of them. "you guys are professional actresses and actors. do your job while you're on set and act like nothing is wrong."

marcel slammed the door shut, max let his eyes fall.

they all nodded despite the loud noise, agreeing that it was probably best to do exactly that. but only on set, anywhere else they could act as they pleased. and they planned on doing so.

"thank you." max shook his head, dragging his attention down to this weeks script. "last thing i need is one you writing a song about this or something of the sort."

he knew them so well. but he was wrong. it wasn't one of them, it was two of them.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Y/N DOWNEY

Liked by william

Liked by william.franklyn.miller, itsmarcelruiz and 3,591,016 others

y/ndowney: black is my color

view all comments

username: oh to live her life 😀

username: FCK HEATHER I WANNA BE THIS BITCH

username: why does she crop her face out lol

oliviarodrigo: loml energy

y/ndowney: oliviarodrigo kisses for u

username: the boots.

username: 🛐🛐

louispartridge _: feel real by deptford goth is me to her

y/ndowney: louispartridge_ <you3

username: y/ndowney so cute! *slams phone into head*

username: i want so badly what her & lou have

jennaortega: hot. that's the comment. ur hot.

y/ndowney: jennaortega funny coming from you

username: CASTAWAYS. WE R CASTAWAYS. AHOY!

username: INTO THE THICK OF IT 🎻🎻🎻

y/nlove: her

y/nslemons: remember when i was a v*nnie stan...  gross.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

syd speaks

all the real ones remember feel real.

also i love leaving easter eggs 4 u all

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇