Three More Days

You stared at Gojo directly in the eyes when he whipped his head around to his side. "Ahh hello Toji" he smiled, still positioned above you. You slowly turned your head to the side to see Toji staring at the two of you as you nervously chuckled. He rolled his eyes then walked into the restroom  "get a room" he scoffed

"did you hear that y/n Toji over here said we should get a room" he smirked "get off of me" you pushed his chest to get him off of you. He cocked his head at you and smirked a cocky smile. "That's not funny" you scolded looking at your feet. "it's a little funny" he chuckled "no it's not" you said, shoving his shoulder. "It's okay I don't have anything to worry about since we're leaving in three days, then I'll have you all to myself" he winked as he got up from the couch and walked back to his room leaving you alone in the living room.

Three more days you thought. Three more days till all of this will be nothing but something out of a romance movie. You didn't want to think of it but only three more days with Toji, granted he probably would forget about you after you left, but how could you forget about someone like him. Could anybody manage to forget about him after the things the two of you did together. Your thoughts were interrupted when Megumi fell next to you on the couch. You turned to look at him and felt slightly guilty

 "what y/n" he scolded 

"huh?!"

"Your staring" he said "wha- oh..sorry" you apologized realizing that you were indeed staring at him. "don't apologize" he breathed regretting snapping at you "oh sor-" you stopped yourself "you know I think I am just going to go out" you nervously chuckled, getting up from the couch and grabbing your bag. "Where are you going?" Megumi shouted to you as you struggled to unlock the door due to your nervous situation. "Um I don't know, maybe to the cafe" you yelled back just wanting to be alone.

"You're going to the cafe!" Yuji yelled from the other room

"uh yeah" you replied, slouching your shoulders for what you knew what was next.

"I'm going with you, wait for me!" Yuji demanded running down the hallway, hopping on one foot trying to get his shoes on.

"Wait for me, I'll go too" Megumi sighed walking past Yuji not helping him with his shoes"

Your plans of spending the day alone were now ruined by two teenage boys. You walked quietly to your car in the parking garage.

"Shotgun!" Yuji yelled as he snickered in front of Megumi, making him roll his eyes.

"I love riding in your car, it's so fancy" Yuji said in awe as he slid his hand across the dashboard of your car. "Really?" you replied, never thinking that your car was anything much. "I agree with Itadori, your car is nice" Megumi yawned. "Oh my god y/n can I drive it!?" Yuji jumped in his seat excitedly "absolutely not" you laughed, turning on the car.

~A/N~

Two chapters in one day?!?!  In honor of dilf day I decided I would post this chapter early to celebrate the sexiest dilf of all 😌 

Anyways grass isn't working for me anymore so be prepared for some of the upcoming chapters and with that I hope you are all enjoying the story so far, I am really enjoying writing it and sometimes ngl I am tempted to post two chapters a day but I have to stop myself 😩 except for today ofc :))

~kittenhugss~