Oyokata led tanjiro into a room where he knew were tanjiro would be safe, loved, and protected.

A room with the hashiras(pretend that sabito didn't die and became a hashira and kanae didn't die either), aoi, kanao, inosuke, zenitsu, and a couple others like makomo and murata.

The entire class was confused when they were told they were having another student and even more confused when they were told to not tell the person about they're reincarnation, if they're being transferred to the class wouldn't they be reincarnated?

That was until they saw the person.

They're eyes widened when they saw tanjiro who looked very shy and was playing with his fingers.

It was tanjiro, it was their angel right infront of them, the reason they had spent their entire past life living in sorrow, the person they wished they could protect, suddenly why this person was placed in there class seemed so obvious.

It was to protect him, to protect their angel.

Tanjiro hesitantly introduced himself as if he were afraid the class wouldn't like him, though truth be told they all felt the complete opposite.

After two periods of work recess had come and the class took this as an opportunity to introduce themselves to tanjiro.

"Ara~ara it's nice to meet you im shinobu I hope we can be the best of friends" shinobu told him.

"IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU IM KYOJOROU WE NEED TO BE FRIENDS" kyojorou yelled at him.

"Hi you look flamboyant that means we can be friend im tengen" tengen told tanjiro.

The rest of the class started to introduce themselves making sure tanjiro knew they're names.

The class had a pretty good time, being finally able to see the one person they all love, until they noticed tanjiro biting his nails.

"Tanjiro what are you doing" mitsuri asked pulling tanjiro's hand away from his face.

"Um sorry I have a habit of biting my nails when im nervous" tanjiro told them.

The entire class made a note to watch tanjiro at all times to prevent tanjiro from hurting himself.

Tanjiro felt so overwhelmed by how much attention the class was giving him since he wasn't used to it that by the time he found nezuko waiting for him outside he almost fell asleep on top of her.

Nezuko had managed to get the tired tanjiro into their home and onto his bed before heading out she placed a loving kiss on his forehead.

Nezuko then headed out of the house she had a meeting to attend to...

It was at the demon slaying corps where 1 rd of the school was meeting at, over one important factor tanjiro.

Their angel had finally come back to them and they needed to secure his safety at all costs.

The meeting started with oyokata calling silence so nezuko could talk.

Nezuko explained how tanjiro's life had gone, what his habits were, what to watch out for and how to deal with him.

They all decided that they will call themselves the tanjiro protection club and that nezuko would report to them on how tanjiro was doing, the decided that they would assign one person to hang out with tanjiro and watch his movements, another to stalk him when he's out of the house, people decided that they would make sure tanjiro was happy at all times.

The meeting disbanded at exactly 4 thirty PM because the camera nezuko had placed in tanjiro's room suggested that he was going to wake up soon.

Nezuko bid everone farewell and ran back to their house, she quickly started to make dinner since there aunt was rarely home, nezuko made sure to make tanjiro's favorite and grabbed a coke for him.

A moment later tanjiro wrapped up in blankets came down the stairs.

"Hey nezuko did you already start making dinner you didn't have to do that im your older brother so I should have done it" tanjiro said.

Nezuko smiled at her brothers kindness, "im sorry I couldn't help it you looked so cute sleeping and I didn't have the heart to wake you up" nezuko told him.

Tanjiro pouted but then his eyes brightened when he saw his favorite food on the stove.

It made nezuko happy that she was able to make tanjiro happy.

By night time the word of tanjiro had spread in the town and soon enough people started to contact oyokata telling them that they will join the tanjiro protection club, at this point almost the entire town was ready to die for tanjiro and they would do anything to keep him safe and happy.

Right before tanjiro went to bed nezuko kissed his forehead and wrapped her arms around him.

Ok end.

Taisho secrets~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-nezuko loves tanjiro platonicly

-90 % of the town is reincarnated form the past and has their memories

-the town is prepared to start world war three to protect tanjiro