fin.

a/n; hi my lovely reader bestie!!

this is another bonus oneshot to my saida story "only you"!

so to understand context of this oneshot please consider reading the story and the previous bonus oneshot "hold me tonight"

also a big thank you to @_shorterthanwoozi for the idea! i appreciate it so much <3

enjoy :)))

It was a normal November night.

The weather was getting colder and colder as it gets closer to Winter.

Sana was laying on the bed in her shared bedroom with her girlfriend, Dahyun. She rolled onto her back, giggling, as she clutched her phone tighter. Nayeon was on FaceTime with her, laughing just as hard.

"Ah, so what are you up to?" Sana breathed out as she finally caught her breath and calmed down.

"Nothing much, really," Nayeon shrugged, "Mina came over but she's asleep next to me on the couch," She flipped the camera around to show Sana Mina laying on the couch asleep, "Did you know that she was such a heavy sleeper? I swear."

Sana chuckled softly, "So, how is it going between you two?"

Nayeon's lips tugged up into a big smile as she shyly looked down, visibly blushing. Sana tilted her head as she watched her, it made her feel happy inside.

Nayeon and Mina have been going strong for about nine months or so. After their first date a couple months ago, they officially became a couple. Sana was happy to see her best friend happy and to see Mina finally moving on.

"It's going great," Nayeon sighed, "She's great. She makes me happy, you know? I don't know... I'm grateful for her."

"Agh, I'm still so happy for you both, even after all these months," Sana smiled, "You both are amazing together."

"God, I love you," Nayeon whined which made Sana giggle, "That reminds me, though. The big one year is coming up for you and Dahyun!"

Sana nodded as her shoulders deflated. Has it already been a year since they made it official? The question made Sana speechless considering how fast time flew since then. Dahyun probably felt the same way.

"I cannot believe it's been almost a year," Sana shook her head with a smile, "It feels like yesterday when I was crying to you about the stupid love triangle I got myself into with her and Mina."

Nayeon giggled, "It was a huge mess but, I'm glad you guys found a solution. You know, everyone's happy. You and Dahyun finally got together and Mina and I found our way to each other."

"Yeah," Sana grinned, "It's amazing, honestly."

"Mhm," Nayeon replied, "So, any plans for your anniversary?"

The question caught Sana off guard. The truth is that her and Dahyun never talked about plans for when the special day comes. It just never came to mind.

"I... I don't know?" Sana furrowed her eyebrows, "I guess we just never discussed that."

Nayeon narrowed her eyes, "Sana, you're with her every second of every day. You literally live together and you're seriously saying that you haven't discussed plans for your one year anniversary?"