Chapter 43

3rd person POV

Sandee, Kao, June and Thada as usual was going to their class, when suddenly in the hall all attention were on them, as soon as they entered. "Why are they looking at us like that." Murmured Sandee to the boys.

"It's because we're handsome." Said June with a smirk.

it's not lie though, They're all handsome and beautiful. That's why people would always stare at them. But today their facial expression was something different.

some groups caught Sandee's attention when she heard "is that really Kao in the photo?" while watching something on their phone.

Not caring about others, the four were just walking straight through the hall.

What were they talking about Kao? Sandee thought.
She slowly took out her phone from the pocket and saw something that made her stopped walking.

June who was busy saying waving to the girls, bumped into sandee from behind, when she suddenly stopped like that.

"Ai Sandee! What the he -" June got cut when Sandee showed him her phone. "Look." She said.

"Do you think Kao know about this?" She asked worried. June also get worried for his friend after seeing it.

Both looked at Kao, who has no idea what was going on, or maybe he does.
"I think he doesn't" Answered June.

*

Here in PO entertainment, Pete was having a discussion with his manager. Who was furious with the sudden picture that was circulating all over social media and news, which shocked everyone.

The picture was about Pete kissing someone. And it was not a woman but a man.
Fans weren't expecting that, they were surprised about Pete sexuality. Some were disappointed. But some wished him happy life, and were happy for him.

"Tell me the truth Pete? Is he your boyfriend?" Asked his manager calmly.

"Yes, actually... he is my husband Phi." Answered Pete.

Now his manager wasn't getting anything, asking for an explanations, Pete understanding his manager expression so he continued "we got married two years ago, we just kept our marriage secret from everyone."

The manager made face shape like 'oh' in understanding. But then "Whoever he is Pete, you have to deny the fact to the public and media that you two are together." Said the manager.

"I can't do that Phi, this is not fair. Now that everyone know about us, I don't wanna lie to my fans." Said Pete looking at his manager.

"Then tell me what you gonna do Pete? Have you thought about your career? You know the company may fired you after this news." Said the manager frustrated. "Look Pete, I don't have any problems with you having a relationship with a man. But there are some rules that we need to follow too, you know right the same sex marriage it's still not allowed in our country. And most importantly you're a celebrity. Some people will accept and some people will not." He continued.

"I know Phi, and I don't care about what will people say about us." Pete knew this day would come one day, so he had prepared himself for this day. "And if the company decide to fire me because of this, then I can't do anything but to get fired."

"You've come this far, and you'll just give it up like that?" Said his manager. "Think about it again Pete."

_______

Hello, hope you're all doing well, I'm sorry I know I didn't update these months. A lot has happened, so I couldn't... by the way only few chapters left for this story to end.

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)