Chapter 11

I wiped my tears and turned my head to look out of my own window.

"You'll see them again don't worry kido" Wilbur squeezed my shoulder and went back to steering.

The rest of the car ride home it was silent.

"Okay let's go in" he smiled at me and we went to beg our bags. I only had a suitcase and handbag.

I walked to the front door and waited for Wil cause I didn't have my key. He quickly turned the key and let me in with a sigh.

"Home sweet home" he joked and headed to his room. I followed his actions and went to mine.

I laid down all of my stuff and yawned, it was around 10 and we drove for a good few hours.

I closed my door and FaceTimed Tommy.

"ELLO WOMAN" he yelled through the phone. My sad smile soon turned into a happy one.

"ELLO BOY" I giggled and he ranted about how he was a man and not a boy.

"So how has your unpacking been" he asked laying his phone on his PC screen.

"I haven't started I just got home" I sat down at my chair and put my phone on my PC screen.

"Well you should probably start" he laughed.

"Have you" I asked trying to get the spotlight off me.

"Yes hours ago" he rolled his eyes like it was common knowledge.

"Sorry sorry" I giggled and got up and unpacked my handbag which just had my toiletries and things around my room. I then worked on my clothes and laid some pjs out for when I wanted.

"Took you lone enough" Tommy joked about how long it took me.

"Well I'm sorry I don't like everything wrinkled" I giggled and say down.

"You're mean"

"Boohoo" I smiled which caused him to fake cry. I fell out of my chair in laughter until I heard my door open.

"Stop flirting with Tommyinnit" Wil joked and left my room. My face went red.

"Sorry he's annoying" I laughed.

"It's fine" we talked for a bit and we ended up sleeping on call together.

"NO ONE LIKES YOU QUACKITY" I heard a loud voice yell beside me.

I jerked awake "what" I rubbed my eyes noticing it was Tommy.

"Oh uh" he clicked something and looked down at me "I'm streaming sorry" he giggled.

"Okay I'll mute" and I muted.

"Was that Y/N" big Q asked.

"No it was my mum" he lied and quickly changed the subject.

I propped my phone to look at the ceiling while I took a shower. Once I got out I went downstairs and greeted Wilbur who complained about me being on call with Tommy.

I ate quickly and went upstairs. I quickly unmuted "BLOOP" and muted back.

"Uh is someone in my VC" he awkwardly laughed knowing it was me. "I don't think anyone's there chat" he tried to convince and went back to playing.

I watched him play for awhile and then he 'ended'

"You might need a napkin to clean up all that drool" he laughed looking down at me.

"Oh shut up you kept looking down at me when you were streaming to the point people were asking what was wrong!" I laughed winning.

"Fine" he sighed "why do you live hours away from me?"

"L" I giggled. "He only live like three hours away.."

"But that's too long" he whined.

"Sorry Toms"

"Toms?" He questioned "that's a new one"

"Well you call me N/N so I'm calling you Toms" I giggled. His face went slightly red and he looked up at his PC. His face suddenly went white and a lot of clicking.

"What's wrong" I asked concerned.

"I didn't hit the end button" he ran his hands through his hair.

"It's okay we didn't say anything bad" I thought aloud.

"Yeah I guess you're right" we continued talking until he to go help his mum with chores.

The rest of the day I laid around.

@Y/Nsoot
Imagine being on call with @tommyinnit 🤡

@tommyinnit replying to @Y/Nsoot
You were the one who called me 🙄

I giggled at the response and continued watching tv.

A/n pretty short chapter but trust the process! Love y'all!!

Word count: 714