☺️💗Friends?💗☺️

Start from the beginning

It was around 5 now and everyone in the office started leaving but I still had some more files pavi also finished long back but she was wating for me. I felt bad and told her to go as it was getting late.

She refused but I told her I will go by auto or rakshan anna will come. she nodded and started. Pugazh anna was waiting for me but I told him it will be be late when I finish and that I will txt him once I reached. He didn't listen but somehow I made him go back home..

I was finally finishing up my files when I felt a chair getting pulled near I was sure it was pugazh anna...

Sivu- Anne na sona kelu nee vituku po

Ashwin- Na ashwin ma..
I quickly turned and saw ashwin sir..

Sivu- srry sir neenga pugazh anna nenachen...

Ashwin- Atha vidu nee inga ena pandra?

Sivu- Files neriya irunthuthu sir ataan finish pannitu veetuku..

Ashwin- Paravala ma time ayaachu nee veetuku kelambu

Sivu- sir 5 mins na mudichurven plz sir...
I saw him smiling from my computer screen...

Sivu- Sir neenga yean inniku cabin la irunthu varave illa?

Ashwin- next week oru business deal ma.. athaan meetings after meetings..

Sivu- Oh apdiya sir..
There was a little awkward silence but I decided to break it...

Sivu- sir aprom nethiku oru tension medicine kooduthen la.. workout acha?
He chuckled lightly..

Ashwin- workout achu ma thanks...
I clapped my hands excitingly

Sivu- sir friendsku nadula thanks laam vandam...

Ashwin- friendsuhh?

Sivu- mmm ama nama friends thana..

Ashwin- nama eppa friends anaum?

Sivu- itho ippala irunthu than.. friends?
I say signaling him to fist bump. He chuckled and gave me a bump

Ashwin- friends!
I smiled widely

Sivu- sir analum neenga  enaku ippa returnku ethavthu tharanum..
He raised his eyesbrows playfully...

Ashwin- na advice tharata?

Sivu- ayoo sir neenga yean ivlo mokkaiya irrukuinga...
Then I realized what I said he looked at me seriously...

Sivu- Heheheh srry sir...
He chuckled softly

Sivu- sir atha viduunga ippa enaku ena tharivnga?

Ashwineyy- nee sollu ma unaku ena venum?
I thought for a moment..

Sivu- sir diary milk...
He looked at me playfully..

Ashwin- ena ma nee china kolzantha maari diary milk kekura

Sivu- sir periavangalum diary milk sapdulan
He smiled playfully..

Ashwineyy- seri diary milk thana na vaangi tharan..
I smiled widely. I quickly printed the files and gave ashiwn sir. He checked everything and smiled..

Sivu- seri sir na kelambrun neengalum seekrama ponga veetuku..
He nodded and I went downstairs skipping happily. I got an auto from our office and went back home...

Ashwins pov
It was around 8 am now I reached the office a little early tdy as I had a bunch of meetings for an upcoming business deal. It was really stressful for me because this is one of the biggest deals and that means everything has to be perfect.

For some reason whenever I would get tensed sivaangis words from yesterday were running through my mind which calmed me down a lot. Pugazh and sharath know how stressful and tensed I get but even they were wondering how I was this calm..

My day basically went by full of meetings I didn't even have time to eat lunch as I was really busy. when I finished all my things sharath and pugazh came and told me they were leaving. They bid me a bye I got my car key and was abt to head out when I saw sivaangi still working..

I checked my watch and noticed it was abt to be 6 I went near and sat next to her. She first thought I was pugazh and was talking to me but then I got her attention. I told her to finish the work tmr but she refused and said she was almost done...

I smiled at her and she asked me if her "medicine" from yesterday worked. I smiled and told her the truth. She started her innocent behavior without me knowing I was mesmerized by it...

Her caring and childishness kept reminding me of my amma. I have never got close with anyone I have always been professional but she is making me go soft for her. I'm a rock for everyone but to her, I'm a soft pillow...

A/n note
Heyy lovlies one more time plz stop feeling bad abt the ashaangi situation once ak said morphed pics and edits need to be stopped meaning the one from dream woods and plus many got hurt from his words but honestly thinking abt it he said this to protect his and sivus bond! Remember how he always said he will be the first one standing up for her! Well that's what he did! I'm sure in private they both are in good terms and nothing has changed! So plz don't overthink anything let's keep showing them ashaangi love but with a limit (meaning nothing like the dream woods thing) I hope u understand where I am coming from😄💗✨.
Tysm for 5k reads lovlies😆💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😊💗✨