TWO

Nightfall as everyone goes to sleep, Maia, Lumber,  Butter, Nate, Dome, Horny, Sparky, Mr. Thicknose, Juniper, Sarah and Hannah were on the meeting.

" Looks like evening is perfect timing for the eggnappers ." Lumber the Lambeosaurus said.

" They nearly robbed one of my eggs." Maia the Maiasaura said. " It's completely unacceptable."

" We'll keep our eyes open around the area at all times." Mr. Thicknose the Pachyrhinosaurus said. " Eggnappers are more worse than sharptooth."

" I have to agree with Mr. Thicknose." Butter the Pachycephalosaurus said.

" Me too." Nate the Pachycephalosaurus said.

" Me three." Dome the Pachycephalosaurus said.

" I'm sure that we will gonna launched an awful surprise against the eggnappers." Sarah the Parasaurolophus said.

" I  agree." Hannah the Parasaurolophus said. " I just finished eating blue tree sweets and red tree sweets."

" The Egg nappers are probably take another pathway where they can attempt to steal one of the other dinosaurs' eggs." Juniper the Corythosaurus said. " Something needs to be done."

Meanwhile, Littlefoot and the others saw Maia and the others from a distance.

" Looks like Ms. Maia and the others are fully awared of the eggnappers." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" We also keep an eye for any surrounding." Cera the Triceratops said. " With the exception of those two."

Cera pointed them to Ozzy and Strutt, one of them Ozzy is holding one egg.

" Hey! They steal an egg!" Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" The egg from one of our families." Ducky the Saurolophus said.

Butter noticed Ozzy and Strutt.

" WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE DOMEHEAD! THOSE VERMINS ROBBED ONE OF THE EGGS!!!" Butter the  Pachycephalosaurus said.

" THAT'S IT!!!" Maia the Maiasaura said.

" They got the egg? Let's get them!" Pearl the Ouranosaurus said.

Meanwhile, Ozzy and Strutt were in the forest.

" Now I'll get the first clutch. After all this was my idea!" Ozzy the Struthiomimus said.

" DROP THE EGG YOU YELLOW BELLIED DINO DINO VARMINTS!!!!" Pearl the  Ouranosaurus yelled angrily.

Ozzy and Strutt saw Pearl and the others run towards them.

" Screwed! They found us! I told you not to be so complacent!" Ozzy said as he gave the egg to Strutt and run off.

" Bring back my brother or sister!" Ducky the Saurolophus said.

Ozzy and Strut head uphill.

" They headed back to the Mysterious Beyond." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.

" Screwed." Spiny the Spinosaurus said. " It would be too dangerous to get there."

" Me and Ruby will go after them." Chomper the Tyrannosaurus said.

" I'll go to." Spiny the Spinosaurus said.

" It might be dangerous." Littlefoot the Apatosaurus said.