Su Hou glanced at Jiuzhu and pretended to be a poor son. He gave a dry cough to remind him that enough was enough: "The four princes Xuan and Fourth daughter came in, " "

    Hong silk, Fu Zhang bin up, what if sitting said slowly. "

    cloud Ienzer walked into the house, neatly line the gift:." Er Chen Fu Huang Meet, Meet the queen mother ' '

    are Get up, give a seat." Seeing that Emperor Longfeng hadn't spoken, Su Hou smiled at the husband and wife, and after they sat down, they chatted a few words of daily routine.

    Yun Yanze answered one by one, and every answer was thoughtful and correct, and no flaws could be found.

    Empress Su did not intend to play any mother-son relationship with other princes in front of Emperor Longfeng. After the polite remarks, she directly said: "Today I invite the four princes to come over because Zhang Lai brought them into the sachet of Mingyue Palace. Flowers and maddening drugs."

    Yun Yanze's complexion changed drastically, and he kept calm and said, "I don't know about this matter."

    "Because you know, you come to be called the Palace." After the Sue raising his hand lifted, the loading of toxic physician sachet tray ended in front of him:. "Four princes see it"

    when drunk elated beautiful, After drying, it looks like dead leaves curled up together, with no aesthetic feeling.

    Hearing the word "poison", Sun Caiyao subconsciously looked at Ming Jiuzhu.

    Sun Caiyao stared at her inexplicably, Jiuzhu looked up at her: "

    Sister-in-law , what's the matter?" "It's okay." Sun Caiyao hurriedly retracted her gaze: "Nothing."

    "His Royal Highness, Enchanted Flower can repel mosquitoes, but its stems and leaves All are poisonous, eating too much can cause death. Like this dried flower, it is not very toxic, but mixed with this powder, worn daily, within a month, it can make the wearer dementia and crazy "After

    hearing the words of the imperial doctor, Zhang Yan gradually eased his energy: "Someone wants to harm me?"

    "Don't worry, I have sent someone to search your palace. Any suspicious objects will be taken away. Empress Su calmed Zhang Bie's emotions after being frightened: "Tonight, you live in the side hall of Mingyue Palace."

    "Thank you, Empress Empress!" Zhang Bie finally understood that Empress Empress had called her over to save her. life.

    "Mingyue Palace never live with other concubines, so it's better to let her live in Qingfeng Tower. If you don't rest assured, send a few more people to guard it." Emperor Longfeng, who has never spoken, said: "It can't be because she broke the rules."

    Zhang Bi: "..."

    Well, she understands, she is not worthy!

    . "Hao" post-Soviet smile stare a Tai Long Feng, turned to Zhang Bin said: "No other building breeze concubines live, you go to the main hall to live, to live better than the Palace side of a temple."

    If Can choose, who doesn't want to live in the side hall of Mingyue Palace?

    "Thank you for your grace, Empress Empress." Zhang Bi did not dare to object.

    Soon, the people sent to check on Zhang's bedroom came back.

    "The emperor Qizi, the empress, the slaves and others found two red pink flasks with cinnabar in the bedroom, a box of incense containing powdered flowers, and... and..." the leading eunuch secretly Looking at Jiuzhu, he hesitated and dare not speak.