"Do you really think that they simply want to meet us?" Chen Wang said with a faint smile: "These years, they have been sorrowing about me, but they dare not come out. This time they finally have a fair reason They are looking forward to it because of my gift."

    Jiuzhu: "..."

    The feelings of the royal brothers are really complicated.

    "When you get to the sixth house of Zhang, I will give everything to me." He held her hand in his palm and played with it: "I promise you won't suffer."

    "Yeah." Jiuzhu nodded.

    Before entering the palace, my father told her about the temperament background of the five princes in the palace, and the entanglements between them.

    The gatekeeper of the sixth palace was too monitoring for knocks outside, and he yawned to sort out his wrinkles. Baba’s clothes, as he was about to ask who was visiting, heard someone outside loudly saying: "Prince Chen and Princess Chen are visiting the four princes, please open the door."

    Chen Wang and Chen Wang?

    The gate eunuch even crawled and opened the door, but did not dare to lift his head: "The little one has seen the prince and the princess."

    "Are the four brothers of the king awake?"

    "Back to your highness, the four majesty are not yet awake at the moment. "

    Chen Wang holding Kusu into the yard:" without problems, as people end fruits and dessert, the king and the princess outside the hospital later on you who can not bother masters, so they woke up to say "..

    palace people mouth In fact, who would dare to let King Chen and Princess Chen take advantage of the opportunity to pour tea for the two, and someone from the palace quietly called the master of each courtyard.

    Wang Chen raised his eyebrows and glanced at the few palace men who had sneaked away, pretending that he hadn't seen anything, and smiled at Jiuzhu: "I have lived here for a while, but I am not used to moving out."

    Jiuzhu laughed softly and turned to see him for the first time. Several of the palace ladies who seemed to be familiar looked at herself, and she waved to them: "Come."

    "Wang Hao." A palace lady took out the arranged network from her arms: "This is the last time you came. Zhang Liugong, the maidservant has made a new one for you in the style of the enquiry. "

    Wang Hao, this is the flower rope that the slave maid made for you. Take a look." Another maid also turned the flower rope out.

    Wang Chen: "..."

    With the princess, is he still majestic?

    Wang Huai was in his sleep when he heard someone calling himself constantly, sitting up impatiently, and said with a sullen face: "What's the matter?"

    Last night, thinking about Yun Duqing releasing their pigeons, the more he thought about it, the more angry he became. I only fell asleep in the middle of the night. What's the great thing now that I must wake him up?

    "The prince, the prince Chen is visiting with the princess."

    "What?" Wang Huai opened his sleepy eyes, opened the window to look outside, and was furious: "It's still dark, why is he here?!"

    Is he sick?

    I waited for a whole day yesterday, but there was no half of a person. Everyone was sleeping soundly right now, and he came to visit.