71-75 (wedding day)

Start from the beginning

    "Thanks to the prince and concubine." The white peony gave a big gift gratefully.

    "Go and rest first. If your Highness summons you, you will go to see your Highness." Sun Caiyao has a complicated perception of white peony. It stands to reason that there is nothing wrong with the other party, but she can't give birth to closeness.

    The white peony waited in the room for several hours, but did not wait for the summons of the Fourth Prince. The servants of Zhang Sixth Palace were directly arranged by Dianzhong Provincial. She was on the spot here, there was a panic that she had nowhere to go.

    "I heard no. Last night, a court lady in the Shangyi Bureau ate the wrong thing. She wailed in pain for a long time before she died, and even her facial features were distorted after her death."

    "Hush, keep your voice down, don't let the Fourth Royal Highness and the Fourth Imperial Concubine I heard that it was said that this court

    lady was serving in front of the birth mother of the fourth prince." "Zheng's offended the queen mother during his lifetime, how can she get benefits from the people in front of her?" Bai Shao, who

    was about to push the door out, stiffened.

    Hongmei is dead?

    Of course she would not think that hearing this passage was just a coincidence.

    There is no coincidence in the palace, only intentional.

    The palace man who was whispering outside has already left, Bai Shao wiped his face with cold water, tidyed up his clothes, and walked out of the house as usual.

    "Aunt Bai Peony, I'm just looking for you." A tender-faced lady hurriedly walked to her: "His Royal Highness summons you, you quickly follow me."

    Seeing the fourth prince, the fourth prince did not say anything to her , She kowtowed to His Royal Highness and then withdrew from the courtyard.

    In the outer courtyard, King An and King Jing were enjoying paintings. King An glanced at King Chen who was sitting in the corner. His brain was dominated by curiosity: "Fifth brother, last time you told us to show the paintings of the five younger brothers and sisters. We appreciate it. I don’t know if we can do it today..."

    "The weather is bad today, so it's not suitable for painting." Chen Wang refused mercilessly: "If the second and third brothers are bored, you can go to the Imperial Garden for a walk."

    "Where to go." What are you doing?"

    "The spring is just right, and the herbs are lush. It's just right for you to pull the weeds." When the

    voice fell, he saw the little eunuch who delivered the letter came back, stood up and raised his chin: "The two emperor brothers slowly admire the painting, I Go back to the yard first."

    Wang An looked up at the sun in the sky. Is the weather today not good enough?

    "Fine, brother." Jing Wang smiled warmly: "I want to come to the fifth brother and reluctant to draw the younger brother and sister."

    "The more he refuses to give, the more curious I am." Wang An sighed: "Wait for the fifth brother and sister to enter the palace. , I'll find another opportunity to ask."

    Jing Wang smiled, like a title, he is a quiet temper.

    "By the way, the fifth brother married the head of Ming County, should we send someone to give a gift to the Ming family?" Wang An thought in his heart that the fifth brother's biological mother is the queen, and the fifth brother is likely to be the future prince. , Ming Jiuzhu is the princess, he, the elder brother, should hug the princess's lap earlier?