The expressions of the old foxes who had guessed something inside were a little subtle.

Ming Jingzhou here is begging for the four princes, he clearly guessed the thoughts of other people, and stood up to defend his majesty's fair image.

But not many people thought he was helping the fifth prince, because what happened to the fifth prince in the Ministry of Rites had spread to the ears of all officials of the sixth department.

It is different to have the power of the dragon, if others dared to do it, I am afraid that your majesty would have been angered long ago.

On the second day that Concubine Ning was relegated to a beauty, the concubines of the entire harem with Grade 4 or higher waited honestly at the gate of Mingyue Palace early in the morning, waiting to greet Concubine Su Gui.

Jiuzhu got up in the morning and came out of the yard. He was shocked to see these concubines dressed up in style. These concubines didn't look too young, standing there with lowered eyebrows, making no sound.

A concubine noticed Jiuzhu and squeezed a friendly smile to her before continuing to wait.

Jiuzhu leaned against the wall and ran into the main hall in three steps and two steps.

Concubine Su Gui was having breakfast. Seeing her coming in, she smiled softly at her and waved: "Jiuzhu is here? Sit with me and eat some morning food."

Fragrant silk served Jiuzhu's porridge: "Girl, you taste this porridge, it doesn't suit your taste."

"Thank you, auntie." Jiuzhu tasted a spoonful: "It's delicious."

"Drink an extra bowl if you like." Xiangjuan smiled and picked up the side dishes for her: "If the county owner wants to eat or drink, just tell the servant."

Jiuzhu nodded, and she hesitated: "Niang, outside..."

"They are all here to please the empress. Xiangjuan explained with a smile: "Miss Ming doesn't have to worry about this. There are many rules between the concubine and concubines in the palace, and you will have a headache when you hear it. When you will run out of court, the servant and maid will ask the palace servant to accompany you to the sixth palace to find your Royal Highness to play."

Jiuzhu looked up at Concubine Su, and Concubine Su rubbed her temples and sighed: "If you are curious, you can stay and listen later..."

"Then I'll go find your Royal Highness to play." Jiuzhu's back was a little cold. The speed of eating has increased a lot.

Seeing that she was so frightened, Concubine Su suppressed her smile, and when she put down her chopsticks, she asked the maid to accompany her out.

"You, why do you scare her?" Su Guifei smiled and stared at Xiangjian: "Look, she uses less food for the courts than usual."

"How can you blame the slave and maid for this, you are also an accomplice." Xiangjian Waiting for Concubine Su to wash her hands: "It is clear that you are reluctant to let those concubines bother Miss Ming. The slave and maid became the wicked person, but instead of complaining. Poor slave and maid have no pity, no one loves."

"Blam me, blame me." The imperial concubine laughed loudly: "Come on, two of you, beat Aunt Xiangjian's legs to let her calm down."

Seeing this, the other little palace ladies laughed up, and the atmosphere became lively.

The laughter reached outside the hall, and the concubines who were waiting outside didn't even have the courage to look up.

They are afraid, afraid to follow in the footsteps of the Zheng family.