"I gave it to you, don't want you to spend money."

    "I don't want it." Jiuzhu pulled up the weeds from the rockery...No, that's right, took the golden hairpin from the hairpin and put it back in the tray: "Male Hairpins sent by children cannot be collected casually.”

    What can't be received when fiance sends hairpins to fiancee?

    Is Wang Chen the kind of temper that others would compromise when they say no?

    no, he is not.

    So he poked two hairpins on Jiuzhu's hair.

    Jiuzhu glared and pulled out the "two grasses".

    "Little girl, don't move." The overbearing prince Yun Duqing grabbed a hairpin and hummed at Jiuzhu.

    "Don't you." Jiuzhu quickly covered her hair, got up and hid in the corner, her voice soft and soft with a Lingzhou accent: "If you do this again, I will beat you."

    "What are you doing?" Gentle again A suspicious male voice sounded, Jiuzhu clutched her hair packet and turned to look. King Qi, dressed in a light brocade robe, was standing on the stairs, Junya's face was suspicious, and her brows wrinkled lightly.

    "I have seen His Royal Highness King Qi." Jiuzhu let go and made a Wanfu gift.

    King Qi stepped into the house, glanced at the scattered hairpins, arms, hairpins, etc. on the tray, picked up a coral red plum hairpin on the table, and looked at King Chen.

    Wang Chen raised his eyebrows and walked to Jiuzhu. Taking advantage of Jiuzhu's carelessness, he straightened the slightly crooked fringe hairpin in her hair: "It is really rare to see the fourth brother here."

    "You are also the prince?" Asked in a low voice.

    "Yeah." Chen Wang quickly poked a hairpin in his hand to Jiuzhu's hair bag, flicked the Kingdee on the hairpin with his fingers, and nodded with a smile: "Yes, isn't it a coincidence?"

    This little girl looked dazed. He was ignorant, not very clever, and holding his head, it looked a little cute and charming.

    Seeing the two men lowered their heads and whispered, their heads were close to each other. King Qi put the hairpin back in place: "Because the brother is about to get married, the mansion naturally needs to prepare the things that the woman needs."

    After speaking, he did not wait for Wang Chen. Response. He turned around and looked, Wang Chen was still trying to put a hairpin on the Ming girl's head. The Ming girl covered her hair and stared at Wang Chen with a pair of big eyes.

    "Put it on."

    "I don't want it." Jiuzhu took a step back: "You are the prince, I can't beat you. But I can...I can ask someone to beat you."

    "Oh?" Chen Wang wanted to reach out and poke. Poke Jiuzhu's cheek, but he held it back.

    "My fiance is the king of Chen, and he is super good, super good, super good." Jiuzhu straightened up and said, "I will let him hit you." The

    three super good words said Wang Chen first laughed, but looked at the little girl's eyes. Seriously, he put down the hairpin in his hand: "Okay, okay, it's my fault."

    "I know you are kind and want to give me something." Jiuzhu also took the golden butterfly hairpin from his hair: " The capital is prosperous, and there is no too much restraint. However, in our Lingzhou, only family members, elders, close friends and husbands can send hairpins to women. Although the ministers are from the capital, they are the governor of Lingzhou. Great. It’s not appropriate to accept the hairpin you gave to the prince.” After     encountering several times, Wang Chen rarely saw such a serious expression on Jiuzhu’s face. He carefully looked at Jiuzhu’s eyebrows and suddenly laughed. : "Ming girl, do you know my title?"