💔 Our break up💔💞 Love story💞-6

Start from the beginning

Nandu : no it's good , she said and drank it bcoz the hope of Manik making it is also is lost with radha's answer .  She also expected him to be here somewhere hiding from her .

Chandu : nandu we need to go home bcoz mom, dad and dadi are going to Bangalore .we can come back by evening and stay a week here .

Nandu : y so suddenly they are going to Bangalore , she asked bcoz she didn't understand .

Chandu : some wedding in our family . She said but continue eating.

Nandu didn't question further , but after eating both the sisters bid bye to Rana and Radha , saying they will be back by evening to stay a week .

Rana left to his office after kissing radha forehead . She bid bye to him and closed the main door .

Radha moved to kitchen and prepared black coffee and moved to guest room , she opened it to see Manik sleeping peacefully bcoz he slept early morning . Now it's 10am  in the morning so she moved to wake him up such that he can have brunch .

 Now it's 10am  in the morning so she moved to wake him up such that he can have brunch

She sat beside him and caressed his hairs like he is a kid .

Manik opened his eyes feeling the hand , he smiled looking at radha . He respects her and treats her equal to his mother .

Manik : good morning di...

Radha : very good morning , my husband and his sister's left the house . I didn't tell them u are here . But one pair of eyes searched for u everywhere .

Manik : it's okay di , she needs to know I don't care for her . He says sitting on the bed .

Radha : she asked me whether I made the lemonade or not , she said with a smile .

Manik : what did u say di ?? Asking her he took the mug of coffee.

Radha : I thought of saying u made it and u are hiding here in this room but I don't want Rana to witness ur fights , something is stopping you and I don't know what it is . But remember u and nandu are the witness of our marriage and we are always there for both of you ....

Manik : I know di , it's just we are not good together, so this break up is needed .

Radha got up ignoring what he said .

Manik : di what happened ?? He called her as he hates ignorance.

Radha : go tell ur reasons of break up to someone else bcoz I know u love her and u are staying away from her bcoz u want to keep her safe .

Manik has nothing to say , so he sat there silently .

Radha : freshen up and come , I'm waiting at the dinning for u. Saying she left the room .

Manik completed his coffee and left to freshen up . He came out to see radha waiting for him . He sat beside her and she served him breakfast. 

They both spoke to each other on random things while Manik had his breakfast . He got a call and moved to take it on his return after the call , he saw radha on the floor unconscious . He immediately lifted her in his arms  rushed her to the car and started driving to the hospital.