With a flash from the side, the slash had cut into the golems, and they were instantly severed. The top and bottom halves which were separated begin cracking and were turned into nothing but dust which scattered away.

【Ryua used Sonic Ripper!

The Mithril Golems took 419892 damage! HP 0/3080

The Wild Titans took 462831 damage! HP 0/2340

The Crystal Rusks took 385749 damage! HP 0/4200

The Giant Gnucklers took 436100 damage! HP 0/1880

The golems have been cleared in a clean sweep!】

Without leaving a single trace of the golems, all that was left was a cloud of dust. In order to make sure that the debris would not hit his allies, a Sonic Ripper that was 3 times stronger than usual was released. Even though the sand and dust still flying around, he couldn’t really get a proper grasp of the situation.

To be frank, it took them much longer to travel than it did for them to exterminate the golems. It was inevitable that one would be parched after running across the country. He wanted to quickly finish this up to get back to Hast-san’s house to drink some juice.

「Is… Is this a dream?」

「This is incredible… was she the one who did it?」

「I think so, as she swung her sword, the golems were all defeated, at least, I think…」

The Sonic Ripper is a very powerful move, but it also has considerable speed as well. After completing all that training in the cave, if the opponent isn’t one of at least the Vandalsia class, they wouldn’t even be able to see the attack.

But just like the time at the tournament, others have various skills as well. But this is all I have. Did Tiferia have multiple skills too? Must be nice, maybe I should get her to teach me some sometime.

「Hmmm, with this everyone’s pretty much lost.」

As he cracked his neck, Jeech looked around at the defeated golems. In other words, since he’s turning his back on me, it means that he’s looking down on me. If I charge and strike him down now, it’ll be the end of him.

「Has Doridon ended? 」

【【【TL note: The actual translation here is end, but I feel something like complete or finish would sound nicer. Regardless, I’ll leave it as end for now and leave the rest to your jurisdiction. 】】】

I wasn’t sure if were those words meant for the little girl who was floating around, or for me. 「End」, what is it about. As I remained silent, Jeech faced towards me, brandishing his stone arm.

「I’ve not ended yet. Look, this arm is still in this condition. If I were to go all out, I’ll become an actual monster.」

「…If it’s that, then I’ve done it」

「Is that so. Well, I’m going to end now, but first, what kind of form do you think I’ll take? 」

「A Golem?」

Why am I still talking to this guy? Since the enemies we fought against so far were all golems, I just answered with the first thing that came to my mind.