Appreciate Yourself - You're Important to Me

Depuis le début

Actually, when does someone listen to his cries? Who even cares for.....hang on, he's ranting. He blinked a few times to wake his sleeping brain. At this rate, he won't be able to have any progress through the day.

''Morning Hyung!'' Namjoon raised his cup at him and nodded. Yoongi paid no mind to him, went straight ahead in the kitchen, and started his morning caffeine. Jin glanced at him and had a lecture at the tip of his tongue when Tae came stumbling. Dropped himself on the couch and closed his eyes again.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!!!" Well, at least it's not me again. Yoongi gulped coffee and viewed the room. Namjoon and Hobi were sitting behind the counter, grinning at Tae being scolded. Jin waving spatula was a true form of his mom, waking them up. Jungkook on the other hand was sleepwalking toward Jin. Throwing his arms around his shoulders, he tried to get comfortable.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah. Yah, get up! Will you?" death grip of the youngest was more than enough to breakthrough.

All in all, a normal morning in the dorm to start a brand new day. What am I gonna do without all these dorks? Smiling at his friends, he put the empty cup in the sink and went to tidy up.

"Yoongi. Call Jimin for me.....JEON JUNGKOOK, get off me. Yah Yoongi, call him and ask him to have breakfast with us." Jin was still struggling with kook and now Tae had come into the mix. Good luck with it Hyung.

"Will he come back though? You know how he is!" saying that, he still took the phone from his pocket and dialed Jimin.

"Yeah, I know. But tell him that five hours of practice is enough on empty stomach. Otherwise, he'll be grounded for practicing over time. And both of you, wake up or else....." Waving the jug of water at them, he warned the two younger ones. Tae pouted but back hugged Jungkook when he was going back to wash up.

"He isn't picking up. I'm going now. I'll send him back when I get there. And Hobi, meet me when you're done with your business."

He was almost inside his room when something flashed in his mind and he peeked out. "Hyung, did Jimin have dinner last night?" Jin had turned his head to him. Spatula in hand still moving in the pan while with the other he was keeping the pot in place.

"Nope. That's why I asked you to call him. He came pretty late last night and today he went at 3 in the morning. That boy is insane. I'm telling you guys, he's gonna give me a heart attack someday because of his madness." Jin was pretty amazing at talking and working at the same time. Placing eggs and fruits in plates, he kept telling him.

Yoongi gazed at the ceiling, thinking and then he went back into the room. After ten minutes, he had a black hood on, headphones around his neck, and a bag slung on the shoulder. A notebook in hand, while with the other he was pocketing his phone.

"I'll be off Hyung. See you guys later." He tied the laces of his sneakers and turned the handle of the door.

"TAEHYUNG, I swear, if I find you guys sleeping again, NO FOOD FOR TODAY." And there we have it.

A very normal day at the dorm.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

He entered the building and forgot to see Jimin. The next thing he knew, it was past four in the evening. Hoseok had texted him about something to do with the dance instructor asking if they could work later. Till then he took ten cups of black coffee and inked lyrics on four pages of his notebook. Not to mention, his addiction to perfecting the beats and producing in short INSANITY in the language of Jimin. He took a break to go down and walk a bit to wake his sleeping legs when something passed his ears.