Chapter 1: Whitebridge village

Author's POV

The sun shines through the hills of the village, as the people in the villages wakes up and do their thing everyday, one girl who's different than anyone else got out of the house and started walking around the village

Jia's POV

As i started walking around the village, the villagers started to do their thing as usual, my name's Huang Jia, daughter of Huang Bingwen, the hunter and master of arts as well. as i walked around the village i decided to go to the library as always, i love reading books and some stories that i feel interested of, as i went inside the library i've greeted by someone who's been nice to me and who accepted me for being myself. "Welcome again Jia" he said while smiling, i smiled back at him and said "Do you have anything new today?" i asked, "Not really, there were some new books yesterday but they borrowed it since they looked interested" he said, i nodded my head as im accepting it, "That's alright, i'll just borrow the usual" i said while smiling, he returned my smile and i went to one of the shelves and put back the book i borrowed last week, i took the book i read a few weeks ago and went outside, before i went out Chuanli said "Have a nice day Jia" he said, i looked behind me and said "You too" and went outside the library.

As i walked around and reading the book i borrowed, i heard someone called my name, a familiar voice that made me feel annoyed, i looked behind me and im not surprised who called my name, it was Jianjun, he came up to me and said "Good morning Jia" he said with a smile on his face as always, "Good morning Jianjun" i said quickly to avoid him real quickly, before i could open my book Jianjun took it and looked at it page by page, "How can you read such book when you can't understand a thing?" he complained, i just shook my head and took my book, "If you use your own imagination then you'll get used to it already" i said and walked away, i went back home to where i lived with my Fúqīn, as i got back home i saw my father standing infront of the door, he saw me that i got home and he smiled which i returned, i went to him and hugged him which he returned, i pulled away and looked at him, i realized that he has some things with me, "Are you going somewhere Fúqīn?" i ask him, he looked at me in the eyes and said "The caretaker asked me to go on a journey, i might be gone for a month or more" he said, i looked at him sadly, i have no one to have company with if he's not here, i asked him if i could come but he said i can't, he told me that it's going to be a long and risky journey, he said he can't risk loosing me just like he lose my Muqīn.

I nodded my head sadly, im gonna miss him because his going to be gone for a long time, his wearing his old hanfu for hunting, it's color are black and a bit of white on his armcuff, his sleeves were short than the other hanfus i've seen, the sleeves weren't long but the same size of his arms, he wored his black boots and brought his bow, arrow and sword for the journey. his hair is on a ponytail using the ribbon my mother gave him when i was a kid, the ribbon matches his wearing so perfectly, the ribbon that my mother gave him is a white ribbon with a bit of design that the color is black, i hug him again but tightly this time, he hug me back but tightlt as well, we pulled away from each other and  kissed my forehead and said "I Love you my little Pheony" he said, "I Love you too Fúqīn" i said, he pulled away from me and walked to his horse with a wagon, he went up at the front of the wagon which it has a bench infront of it, he went off then looked behind his shoulder. He waved his hand goodbye and i as well, i just stood at the front of my door til i can't see his figures anymore.

Please get home safely Bába
____________________________________________________________

Hello everyone it's me again so, i saw a story like this before, it's inspired by the story of Beauty and the Beast, the story i read a while ago before i start writing this it's called "Beauty and the Elvenking" Thranduil x reader fanfiction, it was a really romantic story that i feel like my heart's raising, the story is wrote by MegLPie

Read her story and you'll know what im talking about, it was a very lovely and romantic story, MegLpie if your reading this, i love the story and it was so romantic

Thank you guys for reading i really appreciate it, stay safe and stay healthy, Have a good day

Fúqīn (Father)
Muqīn (Mother)
Bába (Dad)