𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"You two." Tommy shook his head with a smile on his face as he watches them laugh.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"Ooh, who owns this mansion? It looks adorable!" Tori gasps as she looks at the huge bear design that was on top of the mansionー it even had its tongue sticking out.

"BBH does!"

"Who is a BBH?"

"He's called BadBoyHalo, we call him Bad for short. He's the owner of this mansion." Tubbo explains, running behind Tommy's character.

"Woah that's so cool! I wish I was creative as him." Tori said as she grabs Tommy's mug and took a sip of his coke.

"Hey, you know what's going to make it even look cooler?" Tommy asked, grinning slightly. Tori turns to him with a questioning look.

"What is it?"

"If we vandalize it!" Tommy evilly said.

Tori slowly turned to him with a blank look, "... Tommy I sometimes worry for you."

"Wh-what do you mean about that?!"

The little girl lets out an exasperated sigh and shook her head. "You know whatー never mind. I'm sure you can figure this one out." she nonchalantly said. "I mean you consider yourself as a big man" she quoted with her fingers.

"Ha of course I do and all of the ladies love itー"

"I highly doubt that is true." she bluntly replied. Tommy turns to her with an offensive look on his face, "Wha- hey!"

Tori playfully rolls her eyes, stuck out her tongue out, and dragged her lower eyelid down as if she were mocking him.

Tori checks her inventory, frowning as she didn't found any wood. "Does anyone have wood?" she asked.

"Well, I do have one," Tubbo said after checking his inventory. He went over to where her character is and started giving out his wood to the little girl.

The little girl beamed with a huge smile on her face, "Thank you very much!"

"What are you needing it for?" Her older brother curiously asked, watching his little sister crafting a crafting table.

"I'm going to build lots of signs." she shortly replied.

"For what?"

"I want to make a small message indicating that I was actually here so that when people log in again, they would know that I really did visit them," she said, typing in a few words in the sign that she planted at Bad's house before pressing enter.

"The better innit sibling is here! I love your house btw, it's very homey!:D"

Tubbo laughed at her words, "They're so alike chat. I could really tell that they are siblings because of excessive use of the happy smile emoticon."

"I literally have no comment," Tommy said, raising both of his hands in the air before letting out a laugh.

"Okay moving on-"

"Hey Big Q is online." Tubbo announces as he checks the people who are on the server at the moment.

"OH BIG Q!" The blonde teen excitedly exclaimed. "Hold on for a moment Toriー let me just type in something." He said. She nods in reply as she leans back on his gaming chair so that he would be able to use the keyboard.

TommyInnit: Big Q
TommyInnit: COME TO MY HOMEW
Quackity: i am MUSEUM