SakuKage

You guys can request any ships you want as long as it bottom kageyama.

Kageyama, a volleyball player for the schweiden alders and a boyfriend to one of the MSBY black jackals member which is Sakusa Kiyoomi.

When it was morning, kageyama woke up but he feel his head hurt and sweats come down from his forehead, he also feels very uncomfortable. He was supposed to have a practice this afternoon but he can't attend it even if he wants to, kageyama can't imagine fainting in the middle of practice and went to the hospital.

Kageyama contacted the team that he wont be coming due to his fever but he told them that he is doing fine and they told him if he needed help, don't hesitate to call them or one of them but they did wish Kageyama would get well soon. He can't really stand the sweats so he  went to take a shower in hope using a warm water because his sweats are too much, it was on his clothes and the bed but he managed to find a new bed sheet.

He could call his boyfriend Sakusa to come over and help him but he dont want to trouble him due to sakusa is a germaphobe and it's better for him to distant himself from his boyfriend. He really wants sakusa to be by his side at this moment, he hold his phone wanting to call him and at first, he was thinking if he should call him but he didn't at the end. Kageyama remembers that he said he have practice at the morning and his team invited him to lunch at the afternoon.

-Text-

Kageyama: Good morning omi.

Kageyama: You are probably practicing right now so I will not disturb you that much but rest well and drink more water.

Kageyama: I love you.

-In real life-

Kageyama rest for a moment hoping that his fever would cool down after his sleep but he just couldn't sleep due to the increase of headaches and the pain that caused him to stay awake. His eyes were getting heavy adding that  he was thirsty and hungry.

He wants sakusa to stay with him but he was scared to call him so he figured that he would not want to disturb him so he got up and went down the stairs a little wobbly but successfully made it safe downstairs but when he wants to get a water and medicine, his vision were getting blurry and his body was weak, he fell down to the floor at the kitchen and the medicine were scattered on the floor, Kageyama tries to stay awake but his body have already given in and his eyes cannot longer stay awake. He fainted.

-After the text P.O.V -

Sakusa was at practice with MSBY so he couldn't really see his phone even if he wanted to, he hear his notifications and went over to check but Atsumu, Bokuto and Hinata called him but he checked the message a bit and saw that his blueberry have send him a text, he couldn't reply due to their screams and shouts of his name.

When the practice is over, he went to change his clothes and went to check his phone.

Kageyama: Good morning omi.

Kageyama: You are probably practicing right now so I will not disturb you that much but rest well and drink more water.

Kageyama: I love you.

Sakusa: Good evening,  blueberry, sorry to keep you waiting.

Sakusa: I love you too and did you have practice this morning?

Sakusa was waiting for his reply but there was no reply and notifications, he was getting worried. Usually, Kageyama would reply fast if its Sakusa because they both set a different notification sound for them so that they would know its them but this time, sakusa have a bad feeling.

-Conversation between the MSBY-

Sakusa: Guys, I can't come for lunch later, I suddenly have some urgent things to do.

Atsumu: Thats too bad omi kun

Hinata: You can join us next time, its fine or you want to visit Kageyama?

Hinata said as he smirked, sakusa feels like throwing a tangerine but he couldn't.

Sakusa: Thats my business.

Bokuto: Don't be shy but go claim your man.

They laughed while sakusa went out of the practice with a red face but they couldnt see it due to the mask.

When sakusa was walking to kageyama house,  he still have a bad feeling, he didnt reply his text yet or call him and he called hoshiumi.

Hoshiumi told him that Kageyama have a fever that he didnt attend practice this morning, sakusa thanked him and started thinking why didnt Kageyama told him. He suddenly have a thought of kageyama, he lives alone and there was no one with him so he ran till he reached his house.

When he knocked the door, there was no reply and sakusa became more worried but the door was not locked so he went in, sakusa calls out for kageyama until he saw Kageyama on the floor at the kitchen and medicine scattered around.

Sakusa panic and went to Kageyama. His face was pale and he was breathing heavily so sakusa carries him to the couch but of course prepares some comfy spot. He helped Kageyama by putting a warm water on His forehead and hold his hand. After a while, Kageyama woke up.

Kageyama: O-omi?

Sakusa: Thank God blueberry, you scared me.

Kageyama: I thought you said you had lunch with your team?

Sakusa: I do have but I couldn't leave you Alone having a fever.

Kageyama: Omi, its best if you stay a little bit far from me, you will get sick

Kageyama tries to distant himself but sakusa hugs him instead, Kageyama eyes wide at the action.

Sakusa: I don't mind if its you, let me take your medicine and have a rest okay?

Kageyama nods as he throat was dry. Sakusa gave him his medicine and water. After kageyama have swallowed his medicine and water, Kageyama lies down again and rest. Sakusa caress his hair to the back and kiss his forehead, cheeks and lips.

Sakusa: Next time, just call me if you get sick again, I know I am a germaphobe but when it comes to you, that doesnt matter anymore, I love you blueberry.

Kageyama: I love you too omi and thank you.

Let's just say, sakusa cuddles beside Kageyama and of course kageyama being the little spoon.

When kageyama gets well, sakusa will always told him to wear a mask and make sure to be clean to avoid getting a fever, Kageyama thought that wearing a mask is not needed but hearing sakusa complaints, he wears his mask and his friend, hoshiumi and ushijima started to think, would a mask be in a requirement to date sakusa because when kageyama dont wear a mask, sakusa would come and give him his mask and of course kiss him on the lips infront of the whole teammates.

-End-

I'm sorry if this is bad, this is all in my head so I'm just writing to share my thoughts but hope you enjoy and if you have any request, you can message me❤