The Rise of the Grey

Hadrian Hated Dumbledore, and he knew of that. He heard A scream. And then Hermione Was Turned into a Lestrange. Antonia Lestrange. She Loved it. She was very scary. And Ron was the Best part. He was no longer Ronald Weasley, The showdown and the disgrace of the Weasley Family. He was now a Black.

Regulus' Child, rons new name was Thomas Salazar Black. He Was a derect Decendant of The Slytherin Family.

They decided to follow A riddle, But they didnt know that Hadrian was one.

Hermiones POV

I heard Harry Shouted" WHAT THE HELL?!?!". I ran and he looked like Tom Riddle but Different. He was Scared. Harry shouted" I DEMAND WHO PUT A CHARM ON ME". I quickly said" H-Harry You didnt have a Charm, You had a Glamour Charm on Like the Rest of us, But we do not know who our Parents are".

Suddenly, Hadrian Went quiet and went into his memories. Myself and Ron Followed him. Hadrian was Tom Riddles/lord Voldermorts Son.

He was Scared. We could see The Tears in his Hazel Eyes. Harry said, Almost crying" So i am Not James' Son then!". Then Harry had Red Powder in his eyes" HOW DARE THEY LIE TO ME ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, THINKING I HAD NOBODY".

Harry said" I am Not Going to my father until He notises I am still Alive".

Third peoples POV

Hadrian was no longer the Boy who Lived, He was no longer a Potter. He loved this sort of himself. Hadrian is a Lord now.

Antonias POV

Lord Hadrian is A God now. He never acted like this but he is. We all now have marks on ourselfs like the Deatheaters But were Much More extreem. Hadrian is the Master, Im the Eagle( Or The Princess). Thomas is the Fox( Or the Lion). A few others have joined us, But their Purebloods.

Ill show you Who Is:

Luna Lovegood( Or Helena Malfoy)
Pandora Greengrass (a.K.a Ginny Weasley)
Neville Longbottom( Or Zackary Slytherin)
Lilth Potter( Or Harrys Ex- Twin Sister)
Fred and George Weasley( They Joined us on the Mission to Gringotts Because they wanted to Betray their family)
Charlie Weasley( Same Reason)
Cho and Cedric.
And even, Draco Malfoy.

End of List

Antonia was Happy with her List. She Called all Grey Members. And she decided on a Name( Suicide Squad) *please dont be mad That I turned Suicide squad into Harry Potter*.

The Suicide Squad Heard that the War had started and the Dark needed Help with the Sheild. Hadrian said" War has Started, All Suicide Squad members attack Hogwarts". The suicide squad Apparated, Using the Dark way but it was grey.

Antonia was Laughing like Bellatrix, And Bellatrix Noticed us. Even Voldermort, Harrys Dad Noticed us.

Hadrian, Antonia and Thomas Used there Wands, As They Were the most Powerful out of all of us. Antonia Said" sheildio". (If you dont know what sheildio is, is the Most Powerful Sheild Breaker Spell).

Hadrian schriecked" Attack!!!!!". The suicide squad Went and Killed Many Students and Even Proffessor Dumbledore. Hadrian Smirked at us and Even Started Attacking Hogwarts itself. Hadrian Attacked the Ravenclaw Common Rooms, Dormatry, Gryffindor Common rooms and Dormatry. And Even Hufflepuff. But the only house he didnt destroy was Slytherin.

We all knew that was his Faviroute House. Hadrian Cackled. And All of us heard it. It was so Loud. Then Hadrian turned to The dark to Finish it off. The Dark Reached All students and Killed them. And to be honest, Even Antonias Ex-Little Sister, Who was 14 at this point. Antonia Didnt seem to mind though, because she Just cackled.

Hadrian said, In the sky" The grey Attack Diagon Alley". The Grey Nodded and Apparated To Diagon alley, Antonia Stole Many things, Except All Pureblood Money. Like Malfoys,Greengrass',Blacks,Riddles,Lestranges, and many More.

Hadrian Took All Brooms and he even destroyed All of Diagon alley with his Bare hands, We all watched As Hadrians Hands Were getting Stronger.

Hadrian Said" I think we are Finished here". The Dark Trio Nodded and Helf hands and we apparated back to the HQ, which was Hidden In a charm. Hadrian said the Passcode, Which was 'Demons'. We all Looked inside. It was fine because it was Hidden.

Hadrian said" Tomorrow, We will be attacking Beauxbatons". The Grey nodded. The grey went to bed. Hadrian, The Next day had got a letter. He read it, Clearly, he read:

Dear the Suicide squad or Hadrians Group,

I would Like to know if you would like us to help with the Beautbatons Mission, As all of the Beautbatons will be Laughing at you.

At least, Thats what i think anyway. Bellatrix Had heard Antonias Laugh and It sounded like hers. And Hadrians Abilities is the same as mine. Thomas Had Parseltounge, Same as his father, Salazar

From,
The Dark & Lord Voldermort Or Hadrians Father

Hadrian said" Welp, the Dark is helping us...".