chapter two: breakage

Xavier's POV

  I can't believe it, my mate is fucking Serana. The moon goddess must have made a mistake. I mean I am a beta,  and she.... a frigging omega. Good thing I rejected her on the spot. Though I couldnt keep myself from smiling when I felt the shocks the moment her slim little body ran into mine, her grey green eyes showed happiness, shock, and disgust once she realized I was her mate, but I will never forget the hurt in her eyes when I rejected her. Heck I swore I could hear her heart break.

  Shaking my head I walked back to the party, scoping out Courtney, she was a good fuck and right now I needed to let off steam.

  Jayden's POV

I watched Xavier take courtney upstairs and rolled my eyes. I feel sorry for his mate, the man whore would sleep with any girl that came near him but never little Serana. Sighing I remember a time when we were younger.

♡☆Flash back☆♡
I was nine, Xavier was seven, and serana was only five. Serana had just moved to the territory from some unknown pack, she was always alone making sure no one was to close to her since she was being bullied constantly about her unnatural hair color and her strange sense of authority heck even I, who was future alpha, was terrified of her sometimes.
  Serana was on the swings her hair blowing back with the gentle breeze, me and xavier were near the monkey bars just watching her, when a bigger kid walked up to her and pushed her off of the swings. Me and xavier jumped to our feet and started running over when we froze. Serana's fists were clenched as she slowly stood, anger radiated off of her, but when she looked up her eyes had changed to a bright red.
  "No way.... she already has her wolf." I whispered to xavier who just slowly nodded.
  Serana opened her mouth to speak instead of her innocent. Sweet little voice I had heard in class, it held a danger to it.
  "That is my swing." She started to walk to the boy who stared at her in a bragging way and when serana got close he pushed her back down.
  "Not anymore, little weakling. Tell ya what. If you can beat me in my wolf form. I will give it back." The boy shifted into a medium-sized golden wolf with a black streak going down his back to his tail, he growled at her and lunged.
  If I blinked I would have missed Serana shifting the second he was about to tackle her. She dodged and landed on the swings bar. My eyes widened at the sight. Perfectly balanced on the bar was a small black wolf with a red muzzle that lead to her under belly and to her tail, her ears and paws were dipped red, and on her shoulders was a symbol of a red crescent moon with a red circle in the middle.
  I stared in awe, I would never forget this.

♡☆End of flash back☆♡

I shook my head. That was the first time I ever saw her wolf. Picking up a cup of red punch though someone had spiked it. A howl that silenced the room turned into a song of sorrow to a wolf. My heart broke to it when I realized who it was. Running outside though stumbling at times I shifted into my charcoal gray wolf and started for the border.  I could feel the pack bond getting weaker.

'Serana, please dont leave!' My wolf, Blaze, tried tonmind link her. We didnt want to lose our Rana. Pushing myself to go faster as I felt the link become like a thread i and the rest of the pack got a mind link from the very person who was running.

'Good bye Bloodshed pack, I hope I never see you again.'

Then it finally snapped. My body froze mid run and I slammed into the ground. My wolf howled at the loss of his pack member.

   Serena's POV

I heard the howl but didnt look back I knew blaze would feel the loss of a member once the bond broke. I shook it off and tried to figure out what to do as I kept running. If a joined another pack Zara may once again go against the alpha... I only had one option, break away from all packs and go rogue.

Zara whimpered 'we lost our mate going rogue may cause us to lose ourselves and became like those blood thirsty beasts that roam around territories.'

Suddenly I smiled a wolfy grin 'perfect idea. If I'm not gonna join a pack why not create one of all rogues.'

Zara smiled 'lets break tradition. And make a power pack.'

I laughed at her enthusiasm as I ran faster. 'Look out bloodshed, I am not through with you...'