How they flirt (Karasuno)

Hinata:I would say Hinata would be the type of boy just go with classic flirts like he would search up "flirting ideas" he would be shy to flirt with you but first time he will flirt with you and the more he wont be shy anymore.

Kageyama:I wouldn't say he would be the type of guy to flirt with you a lot because he would be too shy to flirt with you just incase he messes up.

Tsukishima:Instead of flirting with you he would just  be mean but in the inside he thinks your cute.

Yamaguchi:Yamaguchi would be really shy he would stutter a lot while flirting with you but i am sure he will get a hang of it.

Daichi:He will ask his teammates on how to flirt but then Tanaka and Nishinoya will make fun of him for not knowing how flirt but will still teach him they instead give him dirty flirts to tell you instead.

Sugawara:Suga would flirt with you but if your uncomfortable with it he wont do it since he doesnt wanna make you u uncomfortable but if you didnt mind he would give nice flirts that make you blush.

Tanaka and Nishinoya:Both of them mostly do dirty flirts so yeah.

This is my first time doing this so sorry if i do this really bad💀
also i am not gonna add ennoshita and kinnoshita and narita since idk them that much sorry.