"Sorry, I had to retouch" she mumbled while her palm is on the side of her mouth.

I chuckled and nod my head. My attention automatically placed to her.

"Didn't I told you before? You don't have to put make up on your face when you're with me, you're gorgeous enough" I said and cackled. 

She pushed her lips while faking a smile. My smile subsides when she said

"That was when we are still together, I'm with someone else now"

I nod and force a chuckle.

"Yeah, I heard" I just replied, we smiled to each other before we decided to go apart.

I watched her car until it became tiny in my eyes. I felt my phone vibrating so I fish it out and answered Bobby's call.

"Hyung"

"Where are you? Can you pick me up outside the Manoban Corp, I'm waiting" he said calmly, I hummed and ended the call.

I didn't ask further more and just drove to the said place. Since the Restaurant and the building isn't that far from each other I immediately came and saw him focused on his phone.

I stopped in front of him and beep my horn that caused him to step back. He opened the car door and hopped in.

"Where is your car?" I asked and started the engine.

He sighed loudly as he buckled his seatbelt.

"I forgot where I put my key, but it's inside the office. I just don't have the time to search" he explained calmly and rest his back

I looked at him briefly then back to the road.

"Eh? How is that possible?" I asked chuckling, he didn't speak and grab the invitation card in front instead.

"What is this? Don't tell me you're sending a death threat again?" He's tone became serious in just a snap, I 'tsk' and motioned him to open it.

I glance at the traffic light when it turns red.

"Heol? Tzuyu and Sana Wedding Invitation? What the fuck?"

I chuckled while looking at him, his eyes are wide open scanning the invitation card.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asked me

I started driving again before I answer him.

"What question is that?"

I saw him staring at it again and showed it to me while I'm driving

"I mean, aren't you hurt that you got replaced by a girl? How's your pride there?"

I moved his hand away from me and focus on driving.

I don't know if he's being sarcastic to me right now or what.

"it's not a big deal"

I said and yeah I'm telling the truth okay?

"When I saw her, I didn't expect anything else" I added, besides two years have passed and a lot of things could happen in those years. I already expected things will changed.

He groaned and tossed the card in front.

"Come on Tae, if you are hurt just tell me and I could set you up to a man too" He said and chuckled, causing me to stepped on the break. I glared at him but he just smiled cheekily