Chapter 6 Part 2: The story Louis POV

"E-Elenour?! It was you?! B-But w-why?!" i stammered as she walked closer to me, an evil smirk playing across her face. "Because when you broke up with me, you took a piece of me with you and unfortunatly, my parents thought it warrented therapy. When you're locked up in the looneybin, it really gives you time to think...and all i kept thinking about was how i was gonna get you back. So i was able to convince my doctors that i was well enough to leave the ward and then i set my plan in motion. I kidnapped your girlfriend and threatened to kill her, knowing you would come charging in like the hero type you are" she said with another smirk playing across her face. Suddenly she grabbed my face, pulled it towards hers and started kissing me. "What the actual fuck El?! Get away from me you crazy bitch!" I shouted as I pushed her away from me. "There’s a reason you and I didn’t work! You’re crazy possesive and when i left to compete on X factor (For the purpose of the story, they dated before the xfactor) you got super jealous and didn’t trust me to stay faithful. You know I’m not THAT guy!" i said as i stealthly reached into my pocket and hit the send button to send a text to the boys. El just looked at me, that crazy glint back in her eyes. "Wrong thing to say boo" she growled as she pulled a small wireless remote out of her pocket, hitting the button...