"Well, I gotta go now." You said while standing up.

"See you later." You turned around and started walking away from him.

"Wait!" Baji said as he stood up and walked over to you.

"Lets exchange numbers." He smiled

"Why?" You asked coldly with no expression on your face.

"Just incase i try to take chifuyu for my self one day." Baji smirked at you.

"Its Cathy." You retorted.

"Chifuyu" Baji responded at you 

"Cathy" You Stated

"Why would you give a cat an American name!" 

"Shut up and give me your number" You yelled as you stretched your phone out towards him.

"Alright then" Baji collected your phone and you took his, You both typed in your numbers on each others phone and handed it back to each other.

"So, I'll see you later." You said as you put your phone into your pocket.

"Bye" Baji waved at you and you waved back at him while leaving the park. It was 6:30 and the sun sunk below the horizon and the sky was a beautiful mixture of Red, Orange and Yellow. The evening breeze blowing your face as you walked down the street with your head phones in your ears listening to your favourite song.

Today was an interesting day for you, Because today you met Baji Keisuke.

----------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHH" Takemitchi cheered as he looked around Hina's room.

"Whats wrong?" Hina asked Takemitchi.

"Eh.. I've just never been in a girls room before" He beamed.

"Fricking Weirdo, You don't have all happy about it." You said while grabbing your notes out of your bag.

You were at Hina's house which was normal because it was like your second home. Hina wanted to help Takemitchi study, so you all came over to Hina's house.

"Sorry, I couldn't prepare anything else. I didn't know Hinata would bring her friends over today." Hina's mom smiled as she came into the room.

"Its a shame because its the first time Hinata brought a boy home"

"MOMM!!" Hina flustered as she walked towards her mom to push her out of the room.

"Oh you don't need to worry about me." Takemitchi said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Same here Mrs Tachibana" You said while waving at her.

"Oh hey Y/N!"

"Hinata how close have you two been?"

"He's such a cutie."

"Is he your boyfriend?" Hina's mom asked random question which made both Hina and Takemitchi fluster but it made you laugh.

"Thats enough mom! You can go now."Hina said while pushing her mom out of the room.

"Sorry about my mom" Hina said towards Takemitchi.

"Its alright."

"Ok lets get started."

A couple hours later.