At The Movies

For Riarklesdiary

Freddie and Olivia were sitting in the theater watching a movie that she had been wanting to see for a while.

"I can't believe you're making me watch a chick flick," he grumbled while carrying the popcorn.

"It's going to be a good movie." Olivia responded. "You'll love it."

They sat in the back of the theater. Everyone else was packed near the front. They practically had the entire back to themselves. As they sat, Olivia put her head on his shoulder.

The movie started out pretty good, your usual boy meets girl storyline.  Olivia loved it while Freddie tried to stay awake.

Then there was a scene where the couple on screen began kissing and making out. The man removed the woman's top, revealing her breasts. This got Freddie's attention as he sat up, looking intrigued.

"Okay, now we're getting somewhere." He said. "Nice."

"Shhhh!"

Olivia watched as the man picked up the woman and carried her to the bed.  The man kissed and fondled her everywhere, touching her the way Olivia wanted to be touched.

Freddie noticed her squirming in her seat. "Are you horny?" he whispered in her ear.

"A little," she admitted, feeling tingles going through her body.

"Want me to do something about it?" Freddie said. "I'm horny too so you have to take care of me too."

"What about the movie?" Olivia said. "We can't leave in the middle of it?"

"Who says we're going anywhere?" Freddie said, sliding his hand under her top. "What's wrong with right here, right now?"

Olivia was shocked at what he was asking. He wanted her right here in the theater. That was. . .kinda hot.

"Okay," she said, thinking that he was reading her mind because she wanted him too.

They leaned closer and began kissing.  Olivia was feeling very aroused, so she placed her hand right on Freddie's crotch, surprising him.

"Damn!" he whispered. "You really are horny. I got something for that."

They began loosening their clothes and sliding their hands beneath. Olivia felt Freddie removing her bra so he could slide his hands across her breasts.

They kept looking at the couple on the screen, watched as they bounced together on the bed, completely nude.

"I want it now," Olivia gasped in his ear. "I really need it."

Loosening his pants, Freddie moved Olivia so she could straddle him while watching the movie. Olivia bounced and grinded, matching her moves to the screen couple.

"Ohh man," Freddie hissed from behind. "This is so damn good."

Olivia agreed, it was the best. She could already feel herself getting close as the couple began moaning.

"Yes," she whispered, biting her lip to keep from yelling and attracting attention. "Oh God yes."

Freddie groaned as all four couples got off. The audience was only aware of the couple on the screen.

"I can't believe we just did that." Olivia said after she climbed off him and they fixed their clothes.

"We oughta do this again," Freddie said. "There's another chick flick playing after this one."

"Freddie you're insatiable."