Cordelia's poison pen.

My name is Cordelia.

Having said I don't think there is any need to further introduce myself.I don't see the need and I think such petty things are what lead to one' s own demise.I will not succumb to that path.I feel I should keep to myself and keep others guessing towards my character.It will give people what I tend to call a "good jolt".Suffice to say this has not gone down well with my adversaries who want to know everything about me.Always there will be someone slinking up to me and wanting to get on my good side.I hate it and is what I call woeful and lame.

Someone once described Narcissism as my middle name.I don't know whether to be flattered or not.I wouldn't exactly use those words on myself.I believe I have some decorum and altruism inside me.Frankly I have no idea why I am writing this but someone told me that my readers would like to know the other side of me."Fiddlesticks" I say.That is utter nonsense.Haven't all these scientists come up with ways of determining one's character.There is the body language,facial expressions etc.As much as I do love to read.All these come under the folder "yawn" and more "yawn".

I have no desire for all these nonsense.Everyone tends to judge each other and it is very frustrating when there are so many innuendos.My so-called readers have a right to the truth and I will give it to them honestly.The truth as they say can be bitter-sweet.You can take it either way.I have no need for sympathy towards anyone.You take it anyhow you like it.

More will be revealed later on.For now I leave you hanging and then I will give you a no-holds barred revelation.It should certainly throw you off.I am willing to bear the consequences.

Signed by,

Poison Pen.

Okay dear readers.I want your evaluation be it brutal or not.I suppose it's a boring beginning but my weakness is always the first chapter and I need reviews.Thank you all.