Chapter 34 : are you joining?

Start from the beginning

"My child is still a baby" Lia said whipping her imaginary tears as ryujin objects.

"I object with that statement of yours Lia, you're just older yet I'm her real mother" Ryujin burst as she stuck out her tough at Lia.

"The both of you stop it, it's so annoying. We all know that Y/N's mother is Yeji" chaeryoung said as she stabbed the chicken nuggets with the fork and putting it inside of the mouth.

"That's really correct of you eonnie" yuna said agreeing with chaeryoung's statement.

"I know I'm always right" she said as she put on her imaginary glasses and smirked.

"You know chaer, you look like a mad person right now" ryujin said as she tried teasing the younger but failed as she still continued what she was doing.

"Oh well" said lia and just laughed at their silliness.

"I'm back" Y/N said holding a chocolate smoothie, a burger and some chips

"Hi back, I'm Yeji" teasing the youngest as Yeji smiled innocently at Y/N.

"Should i start to satanize you eonnie? Ohh, i mean sanitize. Because some bacteria or parasite may have infected your brain" Y/N said roasting the teasing elder making yeji pout at the younger's savageness.

"I know you can't do that to me, I'm too precious to you" Yeji said doing some aegyo's trying to be appealing to Y/N.

But Y/N only ignored her and started eating, all part of her plan.

"Chaeryoung, i thought i was her mother! Then why is she ignoring me now!?" Yeji stated puting two pieces of fries onto her mouth munching onto it cutely.

"I don't know, maybe you aren't funny?" She replied earning laughter onto the table.

"Not funny" Yeji said huffing.

" Hahaha sorry bout that eonnie" Y/N apologized putting a piece of chips on Yeji's mouth to shut it.

"Good one Y/N" Yuna said as the both of them high five each other.

*Ring*

The bell had already rang indicating that lunch time is already over (A/n: sorry for the sudden time skip:)) the six had already stood up walking to their perspective classrooms while chatting and laughing, they could already cause a lot of chaos i tell you... A LOT.

"Eonnie's, all of you are joining the competition right?" Y/N asked out of the blues.

"Well yeah we are. Are you joining? Wanna be in one team?" Ryujin asked as she wiggles her eyebrows at Y/N making the younger laugh cutely at Ryujin's cute and funny action.

"I'll think about it hahaha" Y/N answered covering her mouth as she laughed

"Hope you'll join" Lia said patting Y/N's shoulder.

"I don't know eonnie" she replied as she gave Lia a small smile while Lia also smiled back at her.

"Okay then, we can't force you" She replied respecting the younger's desicion.

"Y/N where here" Yuna said clinging onto the girls arm.

"Bye eonnie's" the both of them waved at Ryujin, Yeji, Lia and chaeryoung that's walking away from them already.

"The teacher's still not here" Yuna said sitting on her seat.

"Yeah" Y/N shortly replied her head filled with the thought of her entering.

"Y/N! Are you joining?" A voice echoes on the girls ears making her look at the direction where the voice came from. She looked up to see Jungwon, her best friend coming near.

"Wonnie" Y/N said as she smiled at her beloved best friend

"Are you joining?" He asked once again as he sat at the empty seat beside her.

"To be honest I don't know" she answered the boy with those words making the boy's eyebrows knit.

"You should enter" Jungwon said encouraging Y/N to join the competition. "I mean you're good at singing, dancing and could almost do all! You can also rap" he added making the girl's expression change.

Y/N looked at him with a 'What are you talking about look'

"The heck jungwon" Y/N said as she laughed at Jungwon's silliness.

"Do you think I'm joking?"

"Yeah, cause i know you are" the girl replied still laughing at him.

"When you were at USA did you already stopped singing and dancing?" Jungwon asked curiously as Y/N avoided eye contact from him.

"Uhh... Yeah i did" Y/N replied a sad smile laying on her lips, those are her favorite hobbies to do, she and jungwon would always enter some contest which include singing and dancing well before.

"Why? Isn't that your favorite thing to do?" Jungwon asked as he's eyes saddens at Y/N's sudden change of mood. Sadness radiates Y/N's body jungwon could sense it clearly.

"I also don't know"

"Welp! The teacher's here i guess you should go back to you're seat now wonnie" Y/N added trying to change the subject while jungwon oy nodded and returned to his seat next to his hyungs.