Chapter 10

No fucks givin

I look in the mirror and notice that I am in need of a couple touches, with Michael pulling on my hair I know some of my tracks are loose.

I need fresh hair and a fresh sew-in I have to be looking A1, all the time so the best place to go is my own hair Solon.

I turn on the shower, and pull my hair into a high bun while stripping out of my robe Michael walks in.

"Can't you knock" I state, but make no effort to cover myself.

"Nah, I can't" he start to strip out of his boxers.

"Who said you can shower with me?" I get into the shower with Michael following behind me.

"Shut up, you know you wanna shower with me" he so dam cocky.

"Showering is all we going to do"

"You think so" he state kissing my soft stop, and just like that we were on each other like dogs in heat.

***

I finally make it to hair Solon after three hours of nonstop sex with Michael.

After we had sex in the shower we had sex in the bed, from the bed to to the shower until I past out. I swear we are not having no more sex my body needs to rest he is warring me out, and I think his ass is trying to get me pregnant. I had to remind him at least five times to put on a dam condom.

My son is enough for right now, especially with that hoe ass Rosalyn around. Normally I respect a man being in a relationship but not only did she disrespect me by speaking about my son, but it all boils down to the point that Michael is my man always have been and always will be.

Speaking of my man he took Dematius and Kara for some daddy bonding time with them. So today I can pamper myself.

"Look it's Laila Ali" Mia shout when I walk inside the hair Solon causing everyone to laugh.

"Girl your little ass is trending, beating up that big ass Monsta" Justin adds, I hired him before I left. He is a beast when it comes to hair, plus his personality is funny ass hell.

"At least a bitch know I'll kick a bitch ass" I state giving Moni a high five as I take a sit in Justin's chair.

"That's the truth" she laughs.

"So, I need all the latest drama I've been out of the loop for a minute" I missed my girls, they were my partners in crime.

"Girl what drama hasn't been going on" Mia state.

"Brittany is in this bitch" Brittany yells walking in the shop with her ghetto ass.

"Don't you have a job dam" Justin state while taking my hair out.

"Bitch I work night shifts" she state matter of factly.

"Forgot you were a prostitute" we all burst out laughing, Justin is a real fool.

"Fuck you... So what's been up with you girly? We were supposed to be going out" Brittany directs at me.

"Girl I don't have time you be partying, the only person I turn up with is my son" I state forgetting the fact that they didn't know I had a son.

"A son? What motherfucking son that I don't know about?" Mia asks loudly.

"Yes I have a four year old son" I unlock my phone and show them the picture.

"He is so cute" Moni states.

"He so dang handsome" Mia adds.

"Sexy self. What's his name" Brittany asks.