‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ part nine ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

pt 9

A WEEK LATER

fiona's pov:

me, karl, quackity, weston, and kalynn sat in the vidcon lobby as all of our stomachs grumbled. karl had flown in from north carolina a couple days ago, and we all agreed to meet up at vidcon, just like we planned. me and quackity had hung out the entire week, but i didn't really know if we were official yet.

"i'm so fucking hungry." i said, putting my hands in my hair.

"me too, kalynn, what time does vidcon start again?" weston turned to kalynn.

"in like an hour, and that's when the creators are allowed to walk around and eat and shit." kalynn looked back at weston.

"i can go and get some mcdonald's or something. alex, we out?" i looked at him. he nodded and stood up while he fix his beanie.

"oooh, mcdonald's date." karl said, dragging out the "ate". i stared at him right in the eye which made him quiet down.

"we'll be back," i made sure i had everything i needed. "text me your orders, and it's on me don't worry!" i exclaimed as i walked away.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

as we pull up to the mcdonalds drive thru, quackity looks over at me.

"wanna read fanfics?"

i stare at him in shock. "what?" i ask, with a concerned expression on my face.

"like fanfics of us, fiona x quackity, it would be so funny. maybe there's smut of us." he says, chuckling like he's a comedic genius.

"you're a fucking weirdo. get out of my car right now." i yell.

he stops laughing immediately.

"woah, woah, i'm sorry!" he says, with a worried expression on his face.

"shut the hell up" i say jokingly, while slapping his arm. "i was kidding, just don't ever say that again because you're not funny."

the car in front of us drives up to the window. i pull up to the speaker and start reading out the others' orders aloud. after getting everyone's food, i start to drive out of the parking lot when quackity suddenly grabs the steering wheel.

"can we stay here for a bit? i like it when it's just the two of us," he says.

i quickly nod and park in the parking lot. after parking, i turn away and looking out the window, unsure of what to say next. i then get a notification from my phone. i turn it on and open my messages app.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ messages ! ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

karl 👾

hey when are you

getting back?? we are

starving fiona! 😒

fiona 😎

yeah yeah whatever i'll be back

soon.

quackity asked to stay in the

parking lot for a little

bit. not sure why tho 🤔

karl 👾

oh no

please don't tell me he's doing it now