This boyyy,...
'Ok ok Big Boy, you are even bigger then me now okay?'

'Nooo, you are old.' Taehyung said giggling.

Whereas Seokjin,

'Thank you.'

'But I still love you and Joonie, even you get older more and more, I will still love you

'But I still love you and Joonie, even you get older more and more, I will still love you... even you get tired of me, I will still lov-'

'O.M.G Tae you talk too much, we can't even think of leaving you In our deadliest dreams too, so stop thinking this okay?'

'Okay Jinii.'

'Heaven, Tae you are my so strong baby, you have to be strong from now on

'Heaven, Tae you are my so strong baby, you have to be strong from now on. Because your This phase of life will never root around me. I would not be able to protect you everytime.

'Are you dying Jinii?'

Taehyung asked with a sad tone.

'Chukle* no baby...Noooo, I am not dying. It's just that you will have to have a life partner like me and Joonie.'
'Your every thing will connect with that person, your soul, your body, your heart everything.
You will have to share both your happiness and your sorrowness with that person Tae, like me and Joonie does.'

'Whoooo, are you sad jinii, you are crying.' Tae said curiously

'No baby no no I am just getting emotional.' Seokjin said smiling.

'Tae, let's tell you my story...

when I was 15 years old, I met a boy in our school canteen.
He was fighting with a bully. But suddenly we met our eyes.When we did, i felt a very strange feeling. It was so new for me. I never got this feeling before. I was soo confused but thought to ignore it.
But after 3 days that boy suddenly approached me. We talked for a while. I was enjoying. The feeling was so beautiful. This is when we started our relationship. This was my first love, my first at everything. My first kiss.

Umm, Tae when we love each other we share kisses and this is a devine feeling, not illegal but we can't fo this to other person because it will be called as cheat which is so wrong. But sometimes we do the same thing with other but there is no love only lust and forced, this is wrong and so so illegal.

'Whooo is this why kookie and Jagiiiii hate me now?' Tae asked silently.

'Noo baby don't think like that no one hates you, hate is a very strong word to even use with you.' Seokjin said to his brother reassuringly.
'But you will have to say sorry to them right?'

'Yess Jiniii, I will also give them Flower, from my garden.' Taehyung said excitingly

'......hahaha...my babyyyy.' Seokjin sequels while kissing his face multiple time.

'Omg you kissed me Jinii, Joonie will feel bad.' Tae said poutingly.

'Haha no bubba, the love we have is way very different then the love of a couple. This is sooo pure.'

'I got it jinii, like I kiss my Bobo right? Because he is my best buddy.'

'Umm you can say that.'

'Yesss, then what happened to that boy Jiniii?'

'We went for too many dates.
But, One day I thought to bring you too with me I wanted him to know you. I think everything happens for a reason.

You were so tiny, just 3 years old. But thing happened which made me scared. SCARED TO DEATH. Because that boy tried to hurt you with a fork,when I went for the bathroom. The only reason was that- in that whole date I was only focusing on you. That's why he did it out of jealousy.

Tae, then I made it. I made a promise to myself I will never get into relationship until you get mature. Because no one is more important then you.
But after like 12 years, I met your Joonie.'

'WHOOOOOO, you were all alone Jinii???' tae asked suprisingly

'No baby, never. I had you. And I was beyond happy.'

'Then what happened?' Tae asked while crowled over his brother's lap. Which means this baby will sleep anytime soon.

Seokjin continues while wrapping his hands over his baby's body protectively.

'Namjoonie was different. He was so protective towards us. He even resigned his first job because it was so far away from us.
Do you know Tae, I not only feel loved but also feel so much protected with Namjoonie. Like a partner should feel with each other.
Yes from that day your Joonie always chose us over everything. And that's why we are happy with each other because there is love.'

'But I feel protected with Jaagi but I feel love with Kookie.... Jiniiiii is this mean I love both of them?'👉👈 Tae asked but his eyes are blinking randomly it's the sign that he will sleep anytime soon.

'Noooo Haha , Tae relationship doesn't work on compromisation. Its works only on Love. Whom you love with your heart, protective feeling will come by its own. To feel the connection you have to spent your time with that person, whom you want to. But for that bubba you need to be more strong like your Joonie and me. Because everytime love never spreads pleasure it can bring  pain too,'

With that Seokjin looked at his brother who is now fully asleep to hear the last word 'pain'.

'that's why I am scared Tae, so so scared. I will do anything to protect you baby, but i am scared
What if someone take your immatureness as grunted. And leave you thinking you will forget eventually?'

_______________________________________

Hii,