𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 | Indirect Kiss

Start from the beginning

Signed, K.

What!? Who is this "K" person?

This person is watching me?

It's probably one of my fangirls that I've rejected. I don't care about this anyway.

I crumpled the paper and threw it somewhere in my room. I walked out of my room and walked into the kitchen.

I saw Taehyung was cooking something, So I sat at the dining table. Suddenly, Taehyung glances at me. 

"Did you read the letter?" He asks. 

"Yeah." I sighed. 

"Who is it from?" He asked again. 

"Maybe it's one of my fangirls. I don't mind them." I crossed my arms. 

"All the girls in school are falling in love with you. Even though you break their hearts." He teased and I clicked my tongue.

I don't care about that letter. Someone was scaring me, but I'm not scared at all.

4 in the afternoon

I walked to the door and put my sneakers on. Taehyung walks towards me while he eats his apple. 

"Where are you going?" he asks while looking at me.

"For a walk." I stand up and opened the door, "I'll get going." I said and left the apartment.

I was walking in the street, whistling. I glanced at the convenience store and I made myself stop walking.

Is that... Jennie?!

I slowly walked to the store to see a better view. When I got close to the store, I saw Jennie wearing her uniform.

She is working at weekends? I don't mind disturbing her.

I slowly opened the door and walked into the store.

"Welcome!" She greeted, not looking at the door. It looks like she's handling some things in the cashier area. I tiptoed towards her and took a little peek.

Okay, here it goes...

"HELLO KIM JENNIE!" I slammed the table as she got startled and jumped in fear. 

"Park Jimin, why would you do that to me!? I almost hit my head!" She slapped my arm as she breathed heavily.

 I let out a laugh and clapped. "Wow, you are a scaredy-cat, Kim Jennie." I laughed again and she glared at me.

"You are shameless! Why did you startle me like that!?" She exclaimed while she held her chest. 

"Nothing. I just wanted to." I chuckled.