1 (This is how they get together.)

This chapter won't be long. It's just when they get together.

"Omi.. Will you be my boyfriend?" Atsumu asked. "I- uhm.. Yea.. But I'm starting to like Iwaizumi and Oikawa.." Sakusa said. "We should so see if their interested in a Polyamourous relationship!" Atsumu exclaimed. "What's that?" Sakusa asked.

After Atsumu explained, they called Iwa and Oikawa. "Hey bestie! Let's hang out." Atsumu said. "Yes! Come to our place. I wanna see y'all. " Oikawa said.

They made their way to Oikawa's house and walked in. "Hey Bestie!" Atsumu exclaimed. "Hey. Let's watch a movie." Oikawa said. "Before we actually start-" Sakusa was cut off. "Omi wanted to see if y'all were intere-" Atsumu was cut off by Sakusa slapping a hand over his mouth. Atsumu pulled his hand away. "A polyamorous relations-" "Mmmm!" Atsumu whined. "Hehe." Sakusa giggled nervously. Oikawa and Iwaizumi let out a sigh of relief. "Iwa has been wanting something like that as well." Oikawa said. "Oh-" Sakusa stopped. "Ha! Asshole! I just got you two more!" Atsumu exclaimed. "You say it like he's collecting Pokemon cards." Iwaizumi said.

After a few months, they all got closer and officially settled into a house together. "Babyyy." Atsumu whined, clinging onto Iwaizumi's arm. "What?" Iwaizumi asked. "You seem upset? What's wrong?" Oikawa asked. "Iwa! Are you ok?" Oikawa asked. "Babe? You good?" Sakusa asked from the bathroom. Iwaizumi now had Oikawa and Atsumu with him. Atsumu was in his lap and Oikawa was poking his cheek. "What's wrong?" Sakusa asked, sitting on the couch next to him. Atsumu sat in Oikawa's lap and lied his head on his chest. Oikawa ran his fingers through Atsumu's hair, looking at Iwa and Sakusa. "Kiyo? You don't look to happy either." Oikawa said. Atsumu whined in agreement. "Im fine." Iwaizumi said. "Same, y'all are just worrisome." Sakusa said. Atsumu gaped and buried his face in Oikawa's chest. "Not in a bad way, baby." Sakusa said. "Let them love each other. They clearly don't need us." Oikawa said, carrying Atsumu in the other room. "Damn. We just got blown off." Iwaizumi said. They got up and walked in the room.

Sakusa and Iwaizumi had a strong relationship, but not the best of all. Oikawa and Atsumu had the best relationship. They spent the most time together. Oikawa and Sakusa spent a lot of time together, so they were very close. Atsumu was all over Iwa most of the time, so they had a great relationship. Oikawa and Iwa had a great relationship, same with Atsumu and Sakusa. They all loved each other the same nonetheless.

It was hard for Sakusa to get close to them and love them but he ended up getting very comfortable very quickly. Atsumu and Oikawa immediately got used to it. Iwaizumi was the one who helped Sakusa get comfortable the quickest, making sure the other two respected his boundaries. They were all very understanding of each other.

Atsumu took a while to get comfortable around Iwa, for Iwa had always scared him. But when he did get used to him, he immediately spent the most time with him. He followed Iwa around like a lost puppy everywhere. He did respect when Iwa needed space, backing off. And Iwa knew not to be to hard on Atsumu, for he was the most sensitive. Atsumu would set for Iwa a lot of the time when they had free time. Iwaizumi hit Atsumu in the stomach with a ball one time, and he wouldn't leave his side for a week straight.

Oikawa spent the most time with Sakusa, helping him with cleaning, work, he would set to him when he wanted to practice and everything else. Sakusa was always careful, making sure not to hit him. Oikawa always worked around Sakusa's schedule, making plans around his breaks.

All the boys knew not to yell at Atsumu. They sometimes yelled at each other, jokingly but they knew not to yell at Atsumu, even as a joke. He was sensitive and couldn't take jokes as well as the others and he was insecure about, so all the boys had their own inside jokes with Atsumu so he didn't feel left out.

Iwaizumi was the one who helped the others with panic attacks, stress, and just any emotion inducing time.

Sakusa usually helped with work. Paperwork, household work, anything.

Atsumu was mainly a stress reliever. Unlike Iwa, he would sit in whoever's lap and play with their hair, telling them about his day and things that would help relieve stress or pent up feelings. He helped with anything he was needed for, but that's how he was mostly useful.

Oikawa was an all around guy. He helped with anything and everything (except cooking and laundry). He was definitely a diva about it but he helped.

Oikawa was doing face to face college. Atsumu was doing online college. Sakusa was playing for MSBY. And Iwaizumi was an athletic trainer.

                But yea, onto the story.