Teacher. || Thomas

Tags: Gentle, guiding, first time, smut
TW/CW: Mention of virginity
Pairing: Thomas x fem!reader

Requested by @lorenakahlina589

"Typically I'd slide my hand down the frets for the opening, but seeing as that's a bit difficult and we're just starting, try simply plucking the twelfth fret on the low E string." Thomas explained, mimicking what he's instructing on his own guitar.

You clumsily placed your index finger across the fret and looked up at Thomas expectantly. He simply nodded, and you plucked. The sound that reverberated from the guitar was wobbly and pathetic, but Thomas clapped and smiled besides.

"Great! That sounded great!" He praised, to which you chuckled.
"That's just the first note, Honey, give me a break!" You teased.
"Yeah, it is just the first note. But you're getting somewhere! Alright. The next two are the same. Take your fingers off the fret board and pluck the low E string empty. This is also called a '0' on the tablature." Thomas explained. You looked over, dumbfounded and oblivious.

"You do realize I have no clue what you just said?" You poked.
"Maybe I'm not the best teacher. Here, let me help." He put his guitar in rest position on the couch and shuffled over to you, gently laying his hands on yours and moving them off the fretboard, and with your right hand he helped you pluck the notes.
"There we go! Three notes down! Woo!" He cheered, to which you rolled your eyes.
"I still don't know what's happening."
"You're becoming a musical genius!" Thomas feebly explained.

"All this arguing is boring." You sighed, putting the guitar down.
"Hey, don't give up now. You got this! Just a few notes more until we're at the verses." Thomas begged.
"Okay, but first you need to teach me something else." You hummed, a mischievous grin across your face.
"Oh, I don't like that tone." Thomas laughed, standing up to hold your hands. You leaned in and he did the same, and you shared a gentle and playful kiss, lasting a few warm moments.

Thomas looked down at you with a small smile, his eyelids fading downward in content.
"So, what you're implying is," He began.
"Thomas." You said. His eyes rose again to meet yours, his calm demeanor now curious.
"Yes, dear?"
"I love you."
"I love you too. You know I do-"
"And I want to let you, uhm, take my virginity. And be gentle with me." You muttered, looking down at your feet. The scene was quiet. Serene. The wind chimes on the patio outside twinkled like faint pixie dust in the background while Thomas kissed your hands.

"Of course. I do love you." Thomas said with a smile, taking your hands and leading you to the bedroom. The unkempt bed where you two slept you now lay down in as Thomas sat by your side, tracing your cheekbones.
"I'll be gentle. I'm honored you trust me with this." He repeated, leaning in and kissing you once more. You sat up and put your hands in his hair. The kiss evolved into a deeper motion as Thomas carefully removed your shirt.

Eventually you were both undressed and Thomas had you laid out on the bed, still kissing each other. His hands reached your thighs and the kiss broke as he looked down at you.
"May I?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Tell me if anything hurts. I'll start slow. I don't want to hurt you."
"We'll save that for later sex." You joked, placing your hands on his shoulders. He stifled a laugh and found himself at your entrance. He met your gaze briefly to make sure you were ready and began to push a small bit of himself
in at first. You winced.

"Tell me when your ready for me to go deeper." He whispered, letting you adjust yourself. When you did so, you took his eye contact in yours and nodded. He pushed a small hair out of your face and kissed your forehead, then put the entirety of himself within you. You gasped, and he leaned himself to the side to help you adjust even further.

"Is this alright?" He inquired, touching your arm, concernedly.
"Yeah, I'm good."

He then began to fall into a thrusting motion that started off comfortable and slow, and once you pushed yourself towards him he took the hint and began to thrust faster. You whined at the feeling. Something you never really felt before.

Sure, you've felt the warmth of his kiss and the way it made you feel. But this was more than that. It was an odd feeling, peculiar, foreign, but intoxicating.

"I-Oh-Please keep going." Was all you could say. Thomas smiled to himself.
"Does anything hurt, hun?" He cooed.
"F-fuck no-oh-this is perfect." You moaned. He held your hand with his free one, the other one falling from your arm to your hip in his attempt to stabilize himself. The mere touch of that alone made you squirm in pleasure. The hand he used to hold yours interlocked with your fingers.

You wanted to say something, anything, to voice the way Thomas made you feel. However, all you could get out was a series of mumbled moans.

"Mmph~wow you sound so pretty" Thomas groaned, his eyes shutting tightly as his hand grew slightly tighter around yours. As he did so, with your other free hand you had holding his shoulder, you let it slip further down his back as you pulled his closer to you. He whined as he slipped deeper inside you.

"P-please, more, ah~" You pleaded.
"You're taking a liking to this aren't you?" Thomas joked as he held your hand to his lips and gently pecked it.
"You're so mean" You teased back.
"And you love it."

Before you could retort to his claim, he pushed himself all the way inside you through labored bucks. While you had no one to compare him to, you had a suspicion that he was quite large.

"Hngh-hah-" You gasped.
"Am I too far?" Thomas said, releasing the hand which he used to hold yours and let it guide your face to look at his with a soft caress. His eyebrows were furrowed and his concerned smile was delicate.
"Ye-yeah-but it feels amazing. D-don't stop." You sighed.

Thomas nodded and brushed a tear that was pricking on the side of your eye away in a slow and kind movement. You began to realize just how much he truly loved you.

He's said he loves you a million times by now, each time with a sincerity. You believed him, but now you understood that he really did. Your head fell back and you looked at the ceiling, alight with golden hour, and closed your eyes in comfort. You let yourself relax and enjoy the feeling Thomas brought to you. Although, you began to feel a tingling in your warmth.

"Th-Thomas, I think-I think I'm about to climax?" You said.
"Do you feel a tension here?" Thomas asked, placing a hand by your clit. You gasped.
"Y-yeah-ah~"
"Then let me help you." He whispered, and carefully moved his finger up and down against your clit. You couldn't contain or annunciate your moans anymore. The tension was building, and by the erratic moans Thomas let out you could tell he was close too.

A moment passed and you felt the building tension release as you relaxed into a feeling of bliss, a further feeling of pleasure washing over your entire body. You shivered with this new feeling.

"Do you feel alright?" Thomas asked.
"More than that." You replied airily.
"Okay, I-fuck-I'm going t-to pull out now." Thomas gasped, and once he was out, he climaxed as well. He let his neck relax as he quivered with the feeling. Seconds passed as he slowly faded back, and looked up at you with a smile. He picked himself up and laid down by your side, and pulled you close. You turned towards him and placed your head in the crook of his neck.

"Did I hurt you at all?" He asked.
"Not in the slightest. Thank you. That was amazing."
"Of course, hun. I love you."

This time, you really knew he did.