𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟯

(f/f) = favorite food

"When it comes to close-range combat, I think you take the lead, Yuji. What you should focus on now is the control of your magical powers. And gaining at the very least, a minimum level of knowledge about sorcerery," Gojo explained to Yuji while you were listening.

Yuji then got a huge smile on his face and small round blushes on his cheeks.

"What's up?" Gojo asked.
"Nothing, I was thinking that if I'd be receiving training, I would like it to be from Gojo-sensei, so I'm happy!" Yuji responded. "I wasn't able to save anyone because I was weak. Instead, I almost killed Fushiguro. In my current state, I can't show my face in front of them. I want to become strong, so please teach be how to be the strongest."

'Woah! What a nice speech,' you thought.

"Hehehe, you have a discerning eye, Yuji. Well then, please look at these canned juices," he faced the two canned juices on the table. Before you two can ask what it was used for, the juices both went flying.

"Ohh!!"
"Woah!"
"This is magical power. And this is technique," Gojo pointed to the two juices.

'Ah.. don't I already know this? Why am I even here? I really want some food right now.. maybe (f/f)!! But I shouldn't eat too much, I'll put on weight. Wait, who cares? Haha-.. wait, why was Yuji on the floor earlier? He looked like a cartoon.'

"Y/n-chan!!"
"H-huh? What's up?" You asked, embarrassed that you spaced out again.
"You'll be practicing with the other students,"Gojo patted your head. "And maybe try not to space out so many times, you might get hurt when fighting curses."
You nodded, "right, sorry! Who's Yuji training with?"
"I'm training with Gojo-sensei and this little bear! I'll be watching movies with him!"
"Huh..? Lucky!"

。。。

"So.. about this Y/n L/n," the second-year, Maki spoke. "What's she like? And that curse inside her?"
"Oh, right! I wanna know about that, too!" Panda exclaimed.
"Salmon."
"She's nice, I guess," Fushiguro said.
"And so pretty, too!" Nobara said, with a blush on her cheeks.
"The curse inside her is dangerous, we don't know everything about it, only she does. But we did hear that she grants wishes if you do all her three requests. If you don't, you'll die," Fushiguro explained.
"Ahh," Maki sweat-dropped. "Okay.."
"That's dangerous, I'm surprised Yaga let her in the school," Panda said.

.
.
.

You put your training outfit on and headed where the other students were.

"Hey there!!" You waved your hand at Fushiguro.
"Oh, Y-Y/n? You're okay.."
"Yeah, of course I am!"
'So that's her? She's looks pretty, but weak. Whatever, I shouldn't judge a book by its cover,' Maki thought.
"This is Maki-senpai! She's a second year here,' Nobara introduced her.
"This is Inumaki-senpai," Fushiguro pointed at him.
"Kelp."
"And Panda-senpai."
"Nice to meet you."

You stared at the panda, eyes sparkling. "Woah!! Is it real?" You patted its fur, eyes widened at how soft his fur was.
"Hehe," Panda chuckled.
"Ahem!" Maki-senpai interrupted.
You then faced her. She had an uninterested look on her face.
"Wow, are all sorcerers this pretty?" You mumbled.
Her eyes softened and a sudden blush appeared on her cheeks. "W-what?"
"Tuna!" Soft laughter was heard from the white-haired boy.
"Ugh.. be quite, Inumaki. Anyways I heard you're going to be training with us to get ready for the exchange event. We'll toughen you up, so get ready."
"Yes, ma'am!!"

""Yes, ma'am!!"