"who the fuck is this ?" he said in a angry tone. it kind of scared me.

"jamell, it's me y/n. i stabbed somebody and i need you. please come get me from the store. i'm scared and want to be with you right now." i begun to cry saying. i just wanted to cuddle with him, like we do at my house.

"i'm on my way."

"okay. i love you baby boy, mwah" i giggled while making kissing sounds, then hanging up.

i sat on the cement slab, and looked for jamell as people walked by, i accidentally fell asleep while waiting on melly. after multiple minutes, i was awaken by somebody.

"you okay ?" a voice said to me. i quite couldn't make out if it were a male or female talking to me.

"yeah, i'm okay. i'm just waiting for a friend." i replied back. i didn't want to talk to anyone, i might've killed a man. i don't want to go to jail.

"if you don't mind, my friend over there wants to know if you're single ? and if you wanted to talk to him." he said pointing to a car, a male was in the passenger seat, smiling, and licking his lips at me. i didn't want to be rude and cuss them out but i don't want to talk to anyone right now.

"i'm sorry. i don't want to talk to anyone right now. i'm currently not interested in anybody."

"ight."

i watched him walked off and leave.

jamell finally showed up after five minutes.

"oh my god. it took you so lon-who is she jamell ?" i said while opening his car door, pointing at this random chick in the front seat.

"she's my-i'm his girlfriend, his wife, his future baby momma." she said cutting him off.

"you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend jamell. she's the reason you wanted me to leave isn't it ? you know what ? leave me here, i'll just call my friends." i said slamming his car door and walking off.

"y/n wait." i heard a car door slam and jamell running behind me.

"what ? i don't want anything to do with you jamell. you're cheating on me with her."

"it's the other way around. i'm cheating on her with you but i can change that. i can break up with her and get with you."

"i don't want to hear it."

"y/n i can't leave you, i took your innocence. you gave it to me." i did tell him, if i gave him my virginity, he couldn't leave me and would always be with me.

"well do it." i said putting my hand on my hip. he removed it and said "you ain't grown."

he grabbed my hand and walked me over to the car with him.

"amarra i'm sorry but i'm breaking up with you. this is the love of my life. she's the one that make me happy, she's the one that keeps me cool, she's the one,i'll always make love to. she's the one i'm dangerously in love with."

"YOU CANT DO THAT ! IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND, SHE ISNT. JaMill, PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING." she said crying to him. i laughed, it was so funny to see her hurting..she cries so ugly.

"bitch bye." he said going to his side of the car. i stepped over her and got into the vehicle.

she grabbed something from her pocket, i couldn't make out what it was, until she jumped at me and tased me. i jumped, it frighten me a bit, but i've been tased before, multiple times. it just makes me jump now. i started laughing as she kept tasing me. i had enough space between me and her to able to kick her in her shit so, i let everything go and kicked the shit out of her. i jumped on top of her and started fucking her ugly ass face up, she had me fucked up.