"No!" Lonnie exclaimed.

"But Ben said when a girl and a boy enter the closet they kiss." Zevon said.

"Yeah usually as in when they both like each other." Lonnie said angrily.

"Oh." Zevon said in realization.

"Yeah I accept your apology and you're welcome." Lonnie said sarcastically.

"Okay." Zevon said

Lonnie groaned in frustration and Zevon couldn't help but smile at her frustration.

"Okay so what else are we supposed to do?" Zevon asked her.

"Keep your hands to yourself and stay as far away from me as possible." Lonnie said getting angry.

"Ooh looks like you got quite the temper." Zevon said teasingly

Before Lonnie could retort, the closet door flew open and Jay was the one who opened it.

"That's four minutes done." Jay said.

"Really that felt like 30seconds." Zevon said making Jay to glare at him before looking at Lonnie to see if she was hurt or anything.

After Zevon and the others were occupied with their own things, Jay asked Lonnie what Zevon did to her.

She explained that he kissed her only because he misunderstood the game. That it was nothing else
End of flashback

Jane was getting ready to go on a studying (more like date) session with Carlos.

"How do I look?" Jane asked Lonnie

She was wearing a baby blue short off shoulder gown.

"Great." Lonnie said.

"You hesitated I'm changing." Jane said.

"Jane seriously you look great and besides you guys are only going to do homework." Lonnie said.

"Are you sure it looks good?" Jane asked.

"Well do you like it?" Lonnie asked her.

"I don't know." Jane said

"Jane I'm not the one wearing it so my say shouldn't matter as much. If you love it and feel comfortable in it then wear it. other people's opinion don't matter." Lonnie said.

"Okay thanks let me just get my bow real quick." Jane said as she went to the bathroom.

Someone knocked on the door and Lonnie went to get it.

"Hey there snowman." Lonnie greeted Carlos insultingly

"Hello Brienne of Tarth." Carlos said in the same insulting tone as hers.