Lab

Shinsou pov:

It was another boring day, where I was kept in a large room with eri my daughter, she was nuzzled into me at the moment "papa, will we ever be rescued?" She said a little sad, she was only 5 and her quirk is being used for bullets that stop other quirks from being used. "I'm not sure pup" I said as she nuzzled closer to me, pup was a nickname that she liked and I've used since she was a baby. I will keep you safe.....I promise.....

Around an hour later overhaul came into the room to take eri away again and because I hate him with my gut plus I have anxiety and trust issues because of him, I wouldn't let him take her.....not again, I growled at him as she hid behind me "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS!!" I snapped "and no way are you touching her!" I glitch a little as I picked her up and now somehow we are now out of there. Finally free.....from that monster.

Denki POV:

I was on the way to school with my bag and books until I bump into someone "i-i'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!!" I look up and see a purple haired omega with a small girl that looks about the age of 5 and the boy looks about my age. "I-it's okay" he stuttered, I guessed that he had a rough past. "D-do you know w-where U-ua, i-is?" She asked, a little nervously. "I do, actually I'm on my way there now" "p-please could you t-take us there?" He asked as if he wanted to get away from somewhere or someone...... "Okay, just follow me!" As I started to walk to UA, he Whimpers a little and puts the girl down then she holds his hand. She looks up at him as we walk but he trys to hide his limp "i-is it a-active?" She asked him and he nodded as he knew what she was talking about, causing her to Whimper a little. To be honest I'm a little worried that they might be injured.

ShinKamiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें