"Fuck," Harry whines and tries to grind on Niall.

"Look what you did," he complains and takes Niall's hand, slipping it inside his trunks and pressing Niall's palm against his hard length.

"Let's go home before I'll take you right here," Niall murmurs and leans in, kissing Harry, hand still inside his trunks.

"You'll take me?" Harry questions after pulling away from the kiss.

"Yeah," Niall says and slips his hand out, reaching for Harry's hand and beginning to lead them back to the shore.

As they step out of the water, Harry looks down at his bulge, feeling glad there are no people around. He quickly grabs his towel, drying himself and covering his body.

"I need to change," he mutters, mostly to himself.

"Please do," Niall comments and grins at Harry, stepping closer.

"Oh no," Harry immediately says, knowing the look on his boyfriends face, backing away.

"Babe," Niall chuckles and steps closer, bringing his hands on Harry's hips.

"Can we just hurry and get home?" Harry whines, still half hard and feeling eager.

"Okay," Niall says and lets go, turning around and beginning to change. He covers himself with a towel, taking his wet trunks off and pulling on his boxers. He quickly puts on his shorts, not bothering to wear a shirt.

"Come on," he rushes Harry who is still changing, pulling on his shirt.

"What did you mean you'll take me?" Harry asks as they have almost reached Niall's house.

"I want to top."

"O-Okay," Harry stutters a bit.

"I mean if that's fine with you," Niall quickly realises he hasn't even asked, just decided on it by himself.

"Yeah," Harry immediately agrees, secretly quite happy about it.

Harry decides to tease Niall a bit, bringing his hand on Niall's thigh and moving his fingers towards his crotch. Niall immediately looks at Harry, only for a second, before moving his eyes back on the road.

"Babe," he breaths out when Harry presses his palm against Niall's length.

"We're almost home," he reminds his boyfriend, breathing a bit heavier when Harry begins to move his hand, adding some pressure.

Once he parks his car, he almost jumps outside and rushes Harry. Right after he has closed the front door, Harry slams their lips together, pressing Niall against the hallway wall.

"Upstairs," Niall manages to say, kissing Harry and pushing him towards the stairs, making him walk backwards.

They rush up the stairs, continuing kissing and somehow managing to make it to Niall's room. They crash on the bed, Niall landing on top and continuing to kiss Harry, not wasting any time unbuttoning Harry's shorts and slipping his hand inside the boxers.

"Take off," he hears Harry panting, moving to kiss Harry's neck before pulling both his shorts and boxers down and tossing them on the floor.

Harry sits up, pulling his shirt away as Niall gets up, dropping his shorts and boxers on the floor. He doesn't have any time to go back to the bed because Harry brings his hands on Niall's hips, pulling him closer and wrapping his fingers around the base of Niall's length.

Harry kitten licks the tip before taking half of the length inside his mouth, Niall's hands flying on Harry's head, fingers tangling with the curls. He lets out a broken moan, thinking he is going to pass out if Harry keeps going on like this.