Happy Birthday Venti *Bonus*

Comenzar desde el principio

"Xiaoo~ the food were burnt!" Xiao flinched when he heard Venti voice. He turned to his right slowly thinking shit I'm screwed. Xiao tried to calm himself down and tried to think of an answer.

"Ah... I thought it would take longer to fry so while it was frying I had to do something that the teacher asked me to do.." Venti looked at him and said nothing. He then walked away and closed the door. He then shouted "I'm gonna order food for myself instead!" Xiao sighed to himself, he just made Venti mad. He tried to brush off this burden thoughts that were bothering him and continued his work. After 10 minutes, he got a call from again, the same teacher. Tch what does this dumb teacher want again. He grabbed his phone tapped the anwer button aggressively. He was obviously mad.

<Call>

Tch what do you want again?

You have a missing assignments Xiao

Wait huh really?

Xiao then changed the tabs and opened the list of assignments to do. He checked carefully. I swear I did everything already. He examined the screen carefully to see one 'not submitted'. I did not see this here before.

okay teacher I found the assignment, I will do it asap.

okay thank you.

he looked at the instructions and they were told to write a 2000 word essay about xxxxx. fuck this, he thought to himself. Doing what they asked Xiao to do was tiring enough, now doing this essay? Seriously? His mood turned from turned from calm to mad. He just want to lay back in bed and sleep for the whole day. Due to all this happening, he nearly forgotten about what he wanted to do today with Venti, was to spend time with him for the whole day.

"tch why Xiao not getting out from his room?" It was already 8pm and there was no sign of Xiao leaving his room. Venti had enough, he stormed into Xiao and called Xiao.

"Xiaooo!!"

"Shut up, I'm trying to do my work right now"

"What about my birthday? Aren't we meant to spend time together?"

"Tch I'm trying to freaking do my work. I don't care about your birthday, now get lost" those words hit Venti heart like some dagger throw to his heart. The sinking feelings overwhelmed Venti whole body. Those words, he did not like it at all. I don't care..?

"O-oh..." he said, whimpering trying to hold in his tears. After a long time of dating, it was the first time Xiao said such hurtful words to Venti.

The respond Venti gave made Xiao realise he just fucked things up.

"Shit." he said under his breathe. He looked at the door seeing him run off. He sighed to himself and turned off the laptop infront of him and went to look for Venti. Currently they were in Xiaos house, which was pretty big. Since the size of the house was big, finding him would be a challenge. After a few minutes of trying to find him, he could not find Venti. he rested his palm on his knees to catch his breathe. Suddenly he heard soft sobs from the storage room. It sounded familiar, that's Venti. He slammed the door open to see Venti at the corner of the room, hugging his legs.

"V-venti.." he stuttered. He kneeled infront of the timid small man and place his finger under his chin to lift up Venti face. Xiao could see the dried up tears and the red swollen eyes from crying. His heart ached like heck, he couldn't form an answer or react to it. Xiao got closer to the boy infront of him and wiped the remaining tears on his cheeks.

"Go awa-" Venti stopped when he felt something warm on his lips. Xiao kissed Venti to shut him up. It felt like forever since they kissed. Both sucking on each other lips, cherishing every second. Both of them pulled away to catch their breathe. Xiao then looked into Venti emerald-blue beautiful eyes in a gentle manner.

"I'm sorry Venti for saying that, I was just so tired of the work overload I could not think straight. I swear I will not do that again okay. I love you so much okay, remember that" It was so gentle, after he said those words, Venti sadness dissapeared instantly. Xiao spread his arm, telling Venti to come here. Venti rushed to the man and hugged him tightly.

"You're so mean, I hate you so much"

"I love you too, and also happy birthday, love of my life"

"Go away" Venti said, sulking. They both went to their rooms and went to bed together, hugging each other so tightly and embracing each other presence. Pretending this was going to be their last one.

"Goodnight Venti"

"mhm night, now shut up" Xiao chuckled, seeing Venti mad was adorable. Xiao pulled Venti face to his and give a kiss on his lips. He pulled away and went back to sleep as if nothing happened. Venti got up and give Xiao a small chu on Xiaos cheek.

"Do it again but on my lips" Xiao eyes were closed, he was basically half asleep. Venti gave the man a kiss on the lips before resting his head on Xiao shoulder.

"Needy loser"

"Shut up and hug me"

The next day Xiao surprised Venti with his favourite kind of flowers, Cecilias after school. That day they spend every minute together to make up yesterday time. Both of them loved it.

----------

Note: LMAO I DID NOT SLEEP FOR THIS. and yes the family member is doing better although they are in the hospital right now but now we got less things to worry cuz I know that the nurse there will take care of them properly :) so yes.