14

"There are a lot of people in the world. But even at your weakest, one person will be there to rescue you." -Author

"Evann Cheng! Don't you want to go to the Gala?" Louis asked in annoyance.

He can't even encourage him to go. How useless of him to be so childish.

"I'm tired."

"To whom?"

Evann paused and faced his childish friend. "Louis, do I need to be tired of a person? Can't I be tired of work?"

"Aiya! You are too overworked, let's enjoy." Louis begged.

Evann twisted the knob but it was locked. Evann used the keys to open his room. Well, it was like the biggest room in the hotel.

"But Evann!"

"Louis?"

"O-okay," Louis gave him puppy eyes and pouted.

Evann stopped for a moment seeing the heels and the gown. He frowned.

"W-what is that?" Louis also frowned and asked. His eyes looked confused but then snapped out of it. "Aha! You! That's why you never wanted to go because you have a woman."

"What?"

"You never told me about that! You!"

Evann didn't reply but Louis seemed to be excited. "I think she's ready for tonight's ehem."

"Louis, get out, it's dangerous," Evann remarked.

"Oh, dangerous in bed. Huh, how so rude without me knowing."

Evann didn't reply but heard the running water.

"Bye, Evann. Have a good bed scene, tell me later how it goes, Master." Louis winked and locked the door.

Evann entered the bathroom and saw a woman sitting in the corner, drenched in water. She tilted her head to see who was coming.

"D-don't c-come near me," She spoke weakly.

Evann went near her without caring if she's naked or not. He was a bit worried, there's blood and everything.

"Miss Brielle, let me help you."

"D-don't, I feel h-hot and I've wounded myself, Mr. Cheng,"

He wrapped her with a towel and carried her with his arms even if she's completely naked. He respected his mom so as this helpless woman.

"Mr. Cheng?"

"Hmm?"

"P-put me down,"

Evann frowned but followed her. She pushed him against the shower making him drenched in wet.

"Aren't you mesmerized by me?" Brielle said seducingly.

She's like under a spell. She bit her lip and went near Evann.

"I'll be good, promise." She whispered.

"Hmm, let's get you some clothes."

Her knees were weak so he carried him once again. "Don't move, Miss Lu."

Brielle looked at this man intently while he was carrying him.

"Mr. Cheng,"

"Hmm?" He looked at her with her eyes so innocent and sweet.

She then kissed him slightly before closing her eyes to rest. He looked confused about this daring woman. She surely doesn't know who Evann Cheng is truly. He may be kind but there's this attitude everyone might not know.