"Excuse me? Mr. Louis. You wanted to dognap my pet, so, don't you dare cause I might slap you without knowing."

"You are threatening me. Childish." Louis smirked and then smiled. "You looked gorgeous."

"Hmm."

"Anyways, would you like to dance?" Louis asked.

"I'm good now."

"Ha, ha, you seemed to enjoy your food that you don't want to take me to dance with you."

"Are you blind Mr. Louis? There are lots of girls after you, so please, forget it." Brielle retorted

"Dognapper as always. Well, whatever dognapper, I'll dance with someone else. Don't be jealous," Louis said and smiled.

"So arrogant," Brielle murmured.

Everyone was busy having fun so Brielle went to the garden to take some fresh air.

"Miss, someone wanted to give this to you." A waiter whispered. It was a glass of wine.

"T-thank you?"

"Welcome." The waiter left.

Brielle looked at the glass, who would've given her some wine?

"Do you think you can outsmart me? Poor you Jessica putting drugs in my drink."

She poured the wine into the grass and luckily Jessica just arrived.

"How's the drink?" She then laughed at Brielle.

"Better."

"Ooh, you finished it?" Jessica asked.

"Hmm," Brielle smiled and then went near her and whispered. "I think I outsmart you."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" Jessica laughed hysterically. She can't stop laughing so hard. "Miss Lu, you are smart. I underestimate you."

"Hmm, very well said," Brielle replied.

"But. I'm still smarter, boys!" Jessica said and two men appeared. "Restrain her,"

"What are you doing?" Brielle knitted her brows. Jessica was doing this by force.

"I will let you drink mine," Jessica smirked and the two men grabbed hold of her. Jessica let her drink her wine. She was struggling but she couldn't budge for they were stronger than her.

Jessica let her drink a pill. "Let's see your controversy, tomorrow sweetie."

"What was that all about?!"

"It's making you do great in bed. Bwahahaha!"

"Y-you!"

"Darling, darling, darling, I'll give you a chance to escape before we catch you."

Brielle feels her world is spinning. Damn it.

She broke her wine glass and makes herself bleed to wake her up. Jessica flinched seeing the scene.

"You'll never get away with this. Ah!" Brielle bled so much and ran away from them.

"Let her be, she can't run away. We'll ruin her." Jessica ordered her minions.

***
She bit her lips running away in the middle of the crowd. At least she felt awake after hurting herself. She entered the elevator because after a few seconds those thugs followed her.

She didn't remember what elevator number she pressed and when it opened she got out immediately.

"I-I feel hot. Room, room!" She murmured.

She remembered her room number. She was dizzy but heard some footsteps coming near her and the voices of those thugs.

She entered a room and locked it. She was drenched in sweat and her evening gown was a mess with blood.

She removed her heels, her gown and entered the bathroom. She turned the shower on to make her feel warm. She was completely naked and sat down under the shower.

Blood covered the floor and she still felt uneasy. That drug ruins anyone's life. She closed her eyes wishing everything was a dream.

"Lorraine! What happened my dear?" A beautiful woman asked.

"I-I'm hurt, mommy."

"Where?" The little girl showed her palm with bruises. She was in the corner of her bed afraid. "Oh, what happened sweetie?"

"We fought. Mommy, why am I so weak-hearted?"

"Darling, you are not. You are already strong but you need to be stronger than the lion and wiser than the owl and mighty as an eagle."

"Mommy."

"Lorraine, whenever you feel weak, sad, and burdened, trust God and trust your heart. Be strong always, I'm here with you, always. Okay?"

"Mommy, I can't do this on my own."

"Yes you can, you can overrule those bad guys."

She hugged Lorraine like what parents usually do to their younglings. What a wonderful scene, so nostalgic. Her beauty and smartest make anyone her enemy because of jealousy.